BY SHAVEWORKS

A lavish shave cream to exfoliate, moisturize, and soothe. Luxuriate in this lusciously rich shave cream for her, with capislow to minimize the appearance of hair growth, phytic and glycolic acid to exfoliate and reduce ingrown hairs especially in the bikini area, and mediacalm complex, for superb moisturizing benefits. It moisturizes and nourishes for smooth, silky skin. It is enriched with a light blend of lavender, ginger, and vanilla, along with a combination of various herbal and botanical extracts to help heal and soothe the skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates A portion of the proceeds of the sale of this product is donated to the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. see more...

lyndsey B.
pueblo co
Cures my razor burn like you wouldn’t believe completely affordable and worth it the price that it is 110% effective never used anything like it I bought it online from amazon 110% satisfied
Margie A.
New Castle, DE
It's definitely the best shaving cream I have tried, since I'm using it I no longer have irritated skin. It's not cheap but the price it completely worth it.
Kat R.
Vancouver, BC
I was reluctant to buy this product because - let's be honest - none of the similar products have ever worked for me, at least not to the point where I would have noticed a difference. I really HATE shaving (almost as much as I hate hair) but have never gotten into a habit of waxing or any other painful practice involving hair removal, for that matter. So with the summer right around the corner, I thought what the heck, I will give it a try! Result? Shockingly, it appears to work. By this I mean the hair still grows, but instead of me feeling and looking stubbly the next day after shaving, now I look shaved for almost a full week and the hair feels softer to touch. Amazing! I used it in conjunction with Shaveworks' Cool Fix gel to ensure I get no razor burn or ingrown hairs and so far so good! Now if I can only get myself into the shower to shave more frequently, I'd be set for summer :)
Amber R.
Rugeley, Rugeley
It's so luxurious. Only thing I like from the shaveworks. It smells beautiful and leaves my skin feeling soft and alas no shaving bumps!

Sephora