BY SHAVEWORKS

A duo that provides you with all your shave, post-shave, and post-waxing solutions for beautiful, soft, silky skin. This pair of products is sure to create remarkably soft skin. Pearl Soufflé™ Shave Cream contains Capislow TM, which helps make your hair less visible and softer; glycolic and phytic acid, which help exfoliate and reduce ingrown hairs; and mediacalm complex, which provides superb moisturizing benefits. The Cool Fix Targeted Gel™ helps to prevent ingrown hairs, razor bumps, razor burn, and redness. Its unique formula for post-shaving or post-waxing instantly soothes, leaving skin silky-smooth and beautiful. This set contains:- 1 oz Pearl Soufflé™ Shave Cream- 1 oz The Cool Fix Targeted Gel™ It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

Buy on Sephora
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
Lexington, SC
Wellness Guru Expert
This is a great shaving combo that I couldn't do without. The pearl shave cream works wonders and the gel lotion tingles a bit but leave you feeling refreshed. Amazing at preventing razor burn and ingrown hairs. A must have!
Marissa S.
Marissa S.
Lk Junaluska, NC
Wellness Guru Expert
A silky smooth bikini area must have. Nothing works better at giving me a close shave sans the razor burn. A little to pricey to use all over, but it does really work.
Kayla E.
Kayla E.
Bethany, OK
I seem to always have really bad razor burn no matter what I use but this was really soothing!
Ashlee G.
Ashlee G.
Bentonville, AR
I got a sample packet of this in an ulta free gift bag. I don't know if they put some miracle cream in the sample pack to get you to buy the whole bottle or if it works the same but omg! It is too good. My legs haven't been this smooth since I started shaving! Will definitely be buying this product!
Julieana F.
Julieana F.
Kaneohe , Hi
Buy this! I promise you won't be disappointed! I am so in love with the after shave cream and wanted to try the actual shave cream but didn't want to spend the money without trying it so I got this sample and it is well worth every penny for the full size. Now I keep these small ones in my gym/travel bag and the big bottles at home! I've tried everything and have yet to find a better product for smooth skin and avoiding razor bumps on my sensitive skin!