BY GENERIC

Shave Secret Shaving Oil: Stop shaving irritations 100% natural oils Contains menthol, clove and vitamins A & E Great for travel see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Sonja C.
Mandeville
The package reads "The most comfortable, smoothest shave ever. Dramatically reduces dry skin, rashes, nicks, cuts, ingrown hairs and shaving bumps." Since it was only $4 at Walmart I figured what the hell!!!
I have been on a mission all summer to have silky smooth legs. Even after I shave my legs are never silky smooth.
Shave Secret is the trick!! Just a few drops, rub in shave and legs are silky smooth!! Only downside is you do have to rinse your razor quite often
Joseph F.
I stumbled upon this product one day while I was shopping. I've never really liked shave creams or gels so I was looking for an alternative. For the price, I wasn't sure at first but it wasn't expensive so I had very little to lose. Well, that was about 6 years ago and I still use this every single day! I often buy extras and give as gifts to my friends! There simply is no better natural product out there for shaving. I never cut myself, I have sensitive skin and never deal with razor burn or breakouts! This product is the best you'll ever buy! Once you try it, I promise you'll be hooked! Ok, so your first couple uses will be awkward because you think you need so much but you really only need a few drops. Massage it in and just keep it wet. That's it! You'll feel and smell fresh and clean! My razor glides across my face, no drag! Important: you don't need to add more oil, just add more water to your face or area you are shaving. It really is that easy. This scores off the charts!!
Cindi M.
Bakersfield
My hubby has very sensitive skin and looked for years to find this type of product. Between the amazing price and the fact that its easy on the skin, he will not use anything else.
Amanda M.
Union City, CA
Ok, so the packaging is kind of lame, but this is seriously the best shaving product of all time. I reserve this product for my underarms and bikini, and my boyfriend uses it for his face. You only need a few drops! Like, 1-2 drops per underarm and no more than 5 for bikini. The oil helps repel water from the area, but also creates a moisturizing barrier. It helps the razor glide across the skin with the perfect amount of drag to trim hair. I got it for less that $3 for the bottle. IT'S SO WORTH IT. Better than any other fancy product out there!
Sondra B.
Ellenwood, GA
This product is my husband staple item. They are hard to find, so when he finds them he will buy several at one time. He recommends this product to several friends & family.
Stacy S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
I have gotten a sample of thia in every race packet and finally tried it our. It is a great product. It is super effective and easy to use. I will be buying the full size.
Alicia W.
Denham Spgs, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love this product. My boyfriend introduced it to me about 3 weeks ago. I use this everyday on my legs & nether regions! It works perfect. No bumps from shaving and my skin stays smooth. I definitely recommend this to everyone who uses a razor to get rid of excess hair. It costs about $3.00 to $3.50 a bottle. So worth it!
Brittany K.
Waynesville, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is extremely easy to use and allows me to see what I'm shaving unlike with gels, foams, or creams. It has a strong smell but not an unpleasant one so I don't mind. I've even gotten a few of my friends to start using it and they love it too!
Jamie O.
Ft Oglethorpe, GA
I love Shave Secret! I swear by it for my bikini line. Just 5 drops gives you the closest shave and leaves you with the softest skin. The smell is pleasant and not too strong. I absolutely recommend.
Sonja C.
Norman, OK
My husband started using it on his neck and face to help with ingrown hairs, he absolutely loves it!! Great price to boot.