BeautyFaceFacial SkincarePure Silk
Shave Raspberry Size 8z Shave Strawberry Mst 8z - Pack of 2

Shave Raspberry Size 8z Shave Strawberry Mst 8z Pure Silk - Pack of 2

by Pure Silk

Product of Pure Silk Pack of 2 Size: Pack of 2 For the most up to date information, we recommend you visit the manufacturer website for the best product details, including ingredients, hazards, directions and warnings. This product offering is for 2...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Shave Raspberry Size 8z Shave Strawberry Mst 8z Pure Silk - Pack of 2!
Cassie N.
Bellaire, OH
Shave Raspberry Size 8z Shave Strawberry Mst 8z Pure Silk - Pack of 2 uploaded by Cassie N.
Purchased at: Walmart
I use this shave cream everytime I shave. This shave cream has a nice fruity scent. It doesn't take much a little goes a long way. Makes my skin feel silly smooth after shaving. This shave cream works well and is affordable. I would recommend to anyone looking for a good shave cream that works well and doesn't brake the bank.

Looking for your answer?