Shaun T
Shaun T's Rockin' Body DVD Workout

Shaun T's Rockin' Body DVD Workout

by Shaun T

Shaun T's Rockin Body DVD Workout helps viewers shed calories while learning fun dance routines.

Best workout ever has to be by Shaun T from Beach body! all his workouts works amazing!Shaun T's Rockin' Body DVD Workout
Does it work ?!?
How does it compare to the cize dancing?
Start your review of Shaun T's Rockin' Body DVD Workout!
How would you rate this product?
Dominique N.
Shaun T's Rockin' Body DVD Workout uploaded by Dominique N.
Shaun T's Rockin' Body DVD Workout I purchased this set from Amazon. It is not a good workout for beginners or those who don't workout at all. But for anyone who doesn't fit into that category. It is a great and effective workout program for those who have 30 to 45 minutes a day or more to dedicate to get into shape. Shaun T is a great motivator during the workouts. Would definitely recommend!
lexy F.
Chicago
l love this so much Its So Fun to get UP and move around YOU dont even realize your working out
Danielle S.
Waco, TX
I ordered this several months ago and have really gotten into using it. Its the first time I've really worked out after having 5 children in 8 years time, so I needed something that would be fun to do, lower impact, and help me to get back into shape. This is all of that and more to a "T". Shaun T. is hilarious to watch, he is goofy which makes it fun to do each day and there's modifications to any even slightly challenging tasks making it low impact when I need it to be. Love it!
Lorena M.
Pearisburg, VA
I love this product and all the other products as well it is easy to use, Shaun T's Rockin' Body DVD Workout is the best product that I have tried so far and I wouldn't improve it at all cause it already does the job and it is affordable, I would recommend it. #fitspiration
Wendy  C.
Milwaukee, WI
1,988 reviews
Shaun T's Rockin' Body DVD Workout uploaded by Wendy  C.
I’ve had these forever lol and they really help you get off your butt and move!!!! I’m happy I got these out again they’re motivating me to get fit while under under a state wide quarantine and am bound.
Brenda L. T.
Cleveland
Why do you have the black lady at the beginning of your commercial working out on the tread mill but yet all the white woman are toned?  Not good because how can we as woman of color relate?  I want this but I want to see woman of color toned also because we are human too.  SMH.
Brit C.
I have these and I love them so much I took a break because of healthy reasons but will be starting again tomorrow!!!
Amethyst T.
Barboursville, WV
This DVD is so much fun!! My roommate and I live in a fairly small apartment, but we move the coffee table out of the way and we have enough room! I love how inexpensive it was, and the dance moves are super fun! Can't wait until I start seeing results (I just started.)
Darcie M.
Marion, KS
Want to learn how to dance and burn fat at the same time? This is a great dvd workout! You have so much fun and forget it's even a workout!!!
Brianne E.
Turner, ME
This is one of Shaun T's best workout programs. Not only is Rockin' Body fun but you will learn some great moves to show off with those abs. Rockin' Body is cheaply priced at around 20$ which is great compared to some of the boring programs out there on the market. This program is easy to do and takes under an hour each day which is great if you are doing Hip Hop Abs as well or another program.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ashlee F.