Shasta Tiki Punch, 24-Ounces (Pack Of 24)

by Shasta

Hello does anyone know where I can find the Shasta Tiki Punch at?Shasta Tiki Punch, 24-Ounces (Pack Of 24)
Do they still sell these in stores, or only on Amazon?
Start your review of Shasta Tiki Punch, 24-Ounces (Pack Of 24)!
How would you rate this product?
Edmond, OK
This is definitely my favorite flavor out of all of them (black cherry being next). This brings me way back to my childhood, my uncle used to keep every flavor of these in his fridge! I went to the grocery store the other day and saw these, plus they were on sale so I HAD to buy them! This one is my favorite because it's almost like a fruit punch soda. Really sweet and crisp!
I love this drink and lately I haven’t seen it at any of my near grocery stores. It’s sooo good and I really really truly recommend this drink. I’ve been searching for it and I can’t find it... please help me find this lovely drink!!!
I love the taste of tiki fruit punch. It is my absolute favorite. I definitely do recommend this. You can purchase this at WInco. It has great flavor. Tastes better when cold.
Seaview, WA
Not to sweet, but not to bland either. Really great with some ice, and on those hot days. Love that it's caffeine free too. Reminds me of Hawaiian punch., just a little less sweet.
Avon, IN
This is my absolute favorite Fruit Punch soda!!! It's very inexpensive you can find this at you local dollar store! I love to freeze it until it is a slushy and than drink it! It doesn't have a funny after taste. I would definitely recommend this product!
Rome, NY
A delicious and cheap bubbly soda pop. It's like carbonated, sugar rushing nostalgia in a cute little can with a great design and colour scheme. I love this. It's bubbly Hawaiian punch and it's delicious. It's always a good price when I can find it too! Always tastes best when it's cold and fresh!
This is good for cheap soda. In fact this is my favorite fruit punch flavored soda. It nice and sweet, but not overly sweet. It's like juice with carbonation. Very fruity and it always meets my expectations. I buy this regularly and find this at all grocery stores. I recommend this for anybody that is sick of coke.
Shasta Tiki Punch, 24-Ounces (Pack Of 24) uploaded by jenipher S.
Yet agian i am allergic to red food dye so that might have affected my oppinion but i really didnt like this product mostly because it was way to sweet and it gave me a tummy ache
Casselberry, FL
Shasta Tiki Punch, 24-Ounces (Pack Of 24) uploaded by Arria G.
My family love the Shasta drinks. We recently went black Friday shopping this week and found them on sale for $1.99 24 pack. Easy for the lunch boxes and on the go.
Spring Valley, CA
This flavor is my favorite out of all the Shasta flavors . 1. It's cheap and 2. It tastes great and refreshing . It's good on any hot day in the summer time .