Shasta Grape, 12-Ounces (Pack Of 24)

by Shasta

Brought to you by Shasta High Quality Total of 24 Save money by buying in bulk! UPC:042200004099

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Shasta Grape, 12-Ounces (Pack Of 24)!
How would you rate this product?
a year agoBerne, NY
Shasta grape 🍇 soda is amazing! The price is great and the flavor is yummers! I don’t usually buy this because I keep forgetting about it when shopping. Being that it’s a great value I should buy this more often!
5 years agoBeaverton , AL
To me this drink always taste flat. I thought that it might be the store, but i tried it in a different state so it is definitely the drink, while the taste is unique it just doesn't sit well on my taste buds. The only thing it has going for it is that it is reasonable in price
5 years agoBoylston, MA
Good for someone on a budget. I myself am in college, so I'll purchase this brand every once in a while. It's not fantastic tasting, but it does the job and is caffeine free! Which is always a nice perk.
2 years agoBremen, GA
It tastes alright, it's very cheap and I buy it when I don't have much money lol . It's what you would expect from a cheap price.
2 years agoOklahoma City, OK
Shasta Grape, 12-Ounces (Pack Of 24) uploaded by Lyndsey H.
Love this grape soda. Most taste like medicine, but this actually tastes like a carbonated beverage.
4 years agoTrion, GA
We love buying this brand when we can find it in our area! Taste is great, reminds me of name brand.
5 years agoHouston, TX
I love grape soda. This brand is pretty good. I buy it once in a while when I try to save money.
5 years ago
Good if you're looking for a cheap soda. I mean theres really no quality but there's quantity.
5 years agoKaty, TX
Not the best but it has a good flavor. Not a lot of people like this but I like the price
4 years ago
Shasta Grape, 12-Ounces (Pack Of 24) uploaded by Haylee K.
This drink is always flat. No taste really. Only thing going for it is the price.