BY SHARWOOD'S

Sharwood's™ Tikka Masala Indian Cooking Sauce.
EST. 1889.
20 minutes.
Just add meat of fish.
Creamy tomato.
With coconut and a hint of black cardamom. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Dezirae N.
Sebring, FL
Love. Love. Love. Love. Love. This sauce is so delicious you can literally pour it in top of rice and throw in some chicken or veggies and voila! My toddler even loves it! Spicy yet not overpowering. Coconut gives it a hint of sweetness.
Mary C.
Foodie Expert
I really like this sauce! Add a touch of my own spices to kick it up a notch. Great that it's not too salty. Always keep this on hand along with some chicken for quick meal.
Codi R.
Lower burrell, Pa
First time trying Indian sauce and we loved it. Seems hard to find in my area so definitely pricey buying online. Got it in a degusta box. Added rice and chicken with some peppers and onions. Definitely buy it again.
Ashley W.
Foodie Expert
Great sauce that cuts the prep time in half. I love to put this on chicken and veggies and serve over rice or zucchini noodles. Not too spicy, but a great, bold flavor
Tiffanie W.
Foodie Expert
I've used many of Sharwood's Indian cooking sauces and this one is by far my favorite! The taste absolutely cannot be beat! My husband isn't a big fan of any Indian food and he actually really loves this sauce. It's Australia in our house!
La-Shonda R.
Foodie Expert
If i could give another star I would!!
If you want authentic food from India use these sauces! cooking indian food takes time, which i rarely have. This is a good short cut.
Amanda F.
Lincolnville , ME
Foodie Expert
I really like the taste and texture of this tikka masala sauce, I think the best of all the tikka masalas I've had from a jar. The taste is great and not spicy or overpowering.
Alyaa A.
Foodie Expert
Who has time to make the actual tikka recipe? Takes forever this is much faster and gives great taste
Brittany D.
Hinton, WV
Foodie Expert
I have used Sharwood's Tikka Masala a couple times and really enjoy it, but wish it was a little more flavorful and spicier. It's a great sauce though and cuts cooking time when making Tikka Masala and its a lot cheaper than buying Indian food at a restaurant.
Michelle V.
Portage, MI
Foodie Expert
Great sauce and cuts cooking in half the time!! seriously who has hours cook a meal!! love this stuff