Personal CareShaving & GroomingShaving CreamSharps Barber & Shop
Sharps Kid Glove Oil-Free Pre-Shave Stick-Mint (1 oz)

Sharps Barber & Shop Sharps Kid Glove Oil-Free Pre-Shave Stick-Mint (1 oz.)

by Sharps Barber & Shop

Does this burn anyone else
Start your review of Sharps Barber & Shop Sharps Kid Glove Oil-Free Pre-Shave Stick-Mint (1 oz.)!
How would you rate this product?
Elizabeth N.
Danbury, CT
Very soothing and good for the skin. A great way to prep the skin for shaving
Very soothing and good for the skin. A great way to prep the skin for shaving
Mary F.
Austin, TX
It is good, solves the problem of bumps and redness after shaving. It is oil free so that's a great thing too! It definitely doesn't leave any grease or sticky feeling. Overall a great product!
Karen R.
Burleson , TX
Struggled with razors bumps, off and on, at various points in my life and I must admit that bump patrol’s aftershave treatment absolutely delivers on its promise of visible results in 48 hours. The stinging sensation and scent are powerful, albeit brief, so first time users should keep that in mind. The shave gels left me wanting more slip and moisture for my daily shave as I now personally prefer oil or butter based shaving creams. Even with that, the aftershave offers great versatility and can be used by men and women on legs and heads. It is clear that bump patrol clearly has a formula that works for a lot of folks out there. If you’re looking for something to treat your bump-ridden skin then you should definitely give this product a shot.
Keisha L.
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
My fiance loves this! it smells pretty good and leaves his skin so soft! highly recommend