BY SHARPIE

Narrowed tip delivers extra control and accuracy when writing Extremely versatilewrites on almost any surface! Quick-drying, waterproof and smearproof to keep your words legible. Certified AP nontoxic. Sharpie Markers & Highlighters part of a large selection of office supplies. Sharpie(R) Permanent Ultra-Fine Point Markers, Assorted, Pack Of 12 is one of many Permanent Markers & Marker Pens available through Office Depot. Made by Sharpie. see more...

Stacey C.
Zephyrhills
Decorator Expert Level 1
Sharpie has my heart ❤. I love these fine tip Sharpie pens. They are not the wide tip so you can actually use them to write with
Megan W.
Cincinnati, OH
I love these markers. They last a long time and they are perfect for writing in my datebook and for coloring in a cooking book.
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
Decorator Expert Level 1
this is a wonderful product, they write smoothly, are easy to find, and very affordable. I love them and buy them constantly.
Makayla J.
SNOWFLAKE, AZ
Sharpies are my favorite kind of markers. I love all the colors and how great they write. They can bleed a bit though.
Alexis L.
Lake Charles, LA
Decorator Expert Level 1
I love this so much bc the are thin and easy to use and It is just great and I am obsessed with these I have no cons
Gina L.
Stamford, CT
Great Product. works well, use them all the time. do recommend them. would buy again. They really do stain
Ellie B.
Attleboro, MA
I love these! They help me organize my notes and lists. Back when I was a kid I only would draw with sharpies
Sam A.
Love these colors! I always wait until office supply stores have big sales and stock up on these sharpies.
penny l.
Laconia, NH
Absolutely love these markers. They are great for use in small projects and even better for coloring
Maria G.
Anaheim, CA
Love them.. You could color the smallest drawing with this awesome tips... I recommend them..
Millie A.
Milton, Derby
Are these worth the price?