BY SHARPIE #20 in Markers

Narrowed tip delivers extra control and accuracy when writing Extremely versatilewrites on almost any surface! Quick-drying, waterproof and smearproof to keep your words legible. Certified AP nontoxic. Sharpie Markers & Highlighters part of a large selection of office supplies. Sharpie(R) Permanent Ultra-Fine Point Markers, Assorted, Pack Of 12 is one of many Permanent Markers & Marker Pens available through Office Depot. Made by Sharpie. see more...

Venessa H.
Louisville , KY
100% love my sharpie ultra fine tip pens use them every day! Especially when insomnia hits and I am needing to write in the dark!! Lol! Only sharpie gives me the dark or a gel with the dry of a ball!
Stevone P.
Gastonia, NC
As a planner and overall crafty girl, Sharpie hands down has the best writing tools for me! Moving boxes, labels, organization tools to business cards Sharpie writes on anything and I love it!
Shelly S.
Valley City, OH
These markers are the best! I use them for coloring in my stress therapy adult coloring book, and the pictures come out beautiful! The colors are vibrant and the things I color just pop.
Alexandria D.
O Fallon, MO
These markers are easy to use when your like tracing or you need a small space to color. I love using these markers so much they are so colorful and you can write a whole lot of Things using them
Sandi V.
I love these. These are great for organizing, use to color code my nail colors, eye shadow colors, anything that there are colors for. A must have for shore.
Allison N.
Purvis, MS
I absolutely love sharpie fine point markers! They are the best for me to use in my planner and I know it won't fade or smear. They dry instantly, almost.
Elizabeth N.
Harrisburg, PA
Great back to school item for sure. These write great and don't dry up easily. Wonderful for taking notes and underlining things in textbooks.
Jaclyn A.
E Patchogue, NY
Decorator Expert Level 1
Love the color and doesn't stinks or stain the paper really some to write on paper very effective and I got it at target it's affordable price.
Taylor C.
Richboro
Love the colors and how fine and pigmented they are use them for doodling and taking notes. Affordable and great amount of product
Stacey C.
Zephyrhills
Decorator Expert Level 1
Sharpie has my heart ❤. I love these fine tip Sharpie pens. They are not the wide tip so you can actually use them to write with
Millie A.
Milton, Derby
Are these worth the price?