BY SHARPIE #20 in Markers

Narrowed tip delivers extra control and accuracy when writing Extremely versatilewrites on almost any surface! Quick-drying, waterproof and smearproof to keep your words legible. Certified AP nontoxic. Sharpie Markers & Highlighters part of a large selection of office supplies. Sharpie(R) Permanent Ultra-Fine Point Markers, Assorted, Pack Of 12 is one of many Permanent Markers & Marker Pens available through Office Depot. Made by Sharpie. see more...

Ashley C.
Great brand and product. I use these for many crafting, journaling, and writing projects. I've used these for years. The only problems I've experienced with these sharpies is that they easily dry out if the cap isn't forcefully clicked onto the marker after usage.
Amanda S.
I love writing with these bad boys. It is a simple pleasure that I really enjoy. Yes, they will bleed through notebook paper. If you need something that won't you could try the Sharpie pens. However, for jotting quick notes or signing cards these are really fun.
Kyla K.
Pablo, MT
I love these sharpies. They last forever and a day. The one thing I think that they can improve on is to make some more colors. They are super affordable. I bought mine at Walmart. And I love the way that they write and I would definitly recommend.
Lexi W.
Decorator Expert Level 3
I love these bright colored sharpies!!! The are long lasting permanent markers with great pimented ink. Sharpies is great brand and I highly recommend using these!!!
Ariel C.
Minneapolis , MN
The colors are bright and vivid, I love using them to take notes and make art with them. They last almost forever and only con is that they bleed through thin paper.
Nicole A.
Long Beach, CA
I am a lover of anything Sharpie, but the ultra fine tip has so many versatile uses. You could write on almost anything, whether it be for crafting, on fabric, stationary, coloring, doodling, etc. The only downfall would be the fact it does bleed through most papers.
Lauren S.
Tampa, FL
Decorator Expert Level 1
I own these in every color! When i recently became a manager these became my best friend in organizing my new office! They dry fast and do t smudge. They glide over the lables and dont dry out as fast as the sharpie pens when i use them on different kinds of paper. I also love how bright they are! I use them for so many things at home and at work!
Caitlin K.
I use these to write thank you's to my donors at work. Couldn't imagine doing it without them.

They show that the letters are actually personalized, plus it gives personality to the note as well. They are easy to write with plus comfortable for your hand as well.
Mary Ellen  P.
Bloomington, IN
I really love these, but sadly they bleed through almost everything I try to write on. If what you have is double sided then don't use. I really like all the different color combinations I can use when taking notes or study. Would recommend for projects that are one sided and they also wrote well on painted wood if you need something signed.
Vantrice T.
Troy, NY
I love Sharpies.  I like how they write, how they look, and even how they smell.  I don't recommend smelling them.  I love these particular Sharpies because they are thin.  They are easier to write with and put in small details.  I use all the different colors to help with all the various schedules in my family.
Millie A.
Milton, Derby
Are these worth the price?