Sharpie Ultra Fine Point Black Permanent Marker uploaded by johnny t.Sharpie Ultra Fine Point Black Permanent Marker uploaded by Yusmary V.Sharpie Ultra Fine Point Black Permanent Marker uploaded by Ghislaine Y.

BY SHARPIE

Narrowed tip delivers extra control and accuracy when writing Extremely versatilewrites on almost any surface! Quick-drying, waterproof and smearproof to keep your words legible. Certified AP nontoxic. Sharpie Markers & Highlighters part of a large selection of office supplies. Sharpie(R) Permanent Ultra-Fine Point Markers, Black, Pack Of 12 is one of many Permanent Markers & Marker Pens available through Office Depot. Made by Sharpie. see more...

johnny t.
Rensselaer, IN
Sharpie Ultra Fine Point is essential for life! Carry one with you everywhere is my suggestion! The most effective and versatile marker/pen you’d ever need. So many useful properties. Let’s start off with the young, wild, and free, so you’re in the hottest club around. You look up from your drink and boom there he/she is, the one you’ve waited a lifetime to see! You want to give them your number and make sure they have with them at the end of the night. Thing is at 2am the club goes into full on foam party and you are worried that getting soaked will smear the number and you’ll never have that early morning phone call. Then right then you remember that you have your Sharpie Ultra Fine in your pocket and the worry disappears cause that sh** don’t bleed under any circumstances.
Now peep this, you got a pencil with no sharpening apparatus and you just need to jot down one dang thing. Well lucky your mom always has a Sharpie in her purse, “here you go son let me bring you into this world and always save the day for you. Write it down put the Ultra Fine in your pocket moms always got an extra”. (Proceed to lecture about common sense and the importance of having a steady dependable writing utensil at all times in your life, why cause you never know)
Maybe this is gonna happen to one day or maybe you’ll read a review on the importance of having a good writing utensil. So you’re out in the city just kickin it with the crew and holy sh** who pops around the corner. FN Beyoncé and J!!! They’re feeling real good that day and want to sign an autograph for but they don’t have anything to write with cause it’s their day off. Well lucky for you one of your homies is smart af and always has a Sharpie Ultra Fine. Sign were ever you want B you’re the queen, and this sharpie writes on literally anything. Oh my favorite shirt, oh the tip of my converse, the bill of my snap back, yep anywhere your grace it’s sharpie and everyone loves you!
What am I getting at with this is buy a sharpie be prepared for anything that could possibly come up! It’s number one I the hearts of millions of moms everywhere!! Do yourself a favor!
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Decorator Expert Level 1
I use these Fine Point Sharpie Markers alot at work from writing labels to labeling CD's.  They write so perfectly and dont smear.  I love the size and the fine tip ones the best, but have the regular and large ones for other uses.  Sharpie is a trusted brand that I will continue to buy and love.  I buy mine at Walmart, Office Depot, Dollar General or Target.
Paige ..
Decorator Expert Level 1
This is one of my favorite writing utensils of all time! I currently have several and I mean several boxes of these sitting in my office because I do not ever want to run out of them! If you buy them off the shelf at a store they can seem a little pricey, but for your best deal I recommend finding them online and always looking for coupon codes… I have been able to buy them and make them much more affordable that way!
Amanda A.
Fall River
Get the job done when a regular sharpie is too big. I usually use it to cross off the days on my calendar because it's doesn't look as dumb as using a regular sharpie. Also, still has the regular sharpie for those of you who love it like I do.
Melissa N.
Seattle, WA
Sharpie pens are the best permanent markers around. They are my go-to pen for writing on washi tape in my journals and planners, as the ink easily adheres to the way coating of the tape. The ultra fine point allows for precision writing. Be careful though. The pens will bleed through paper, unless the paper is really thick.
Samantha R.
Muskegon, MI
Decorator Expert Level 2
I cannot live without these extra fine sharpies!!! they are amazing for my art, calendar, and so much more! I use them to mark my sons school things, lunch boxes etc. They are affordable, come in a rainbow of colors, and now even come in a new no bleed through pen form. Thanks sharpie!
Megan V.
Aurora, CO
Sharpie permanent markers are simply worth the money. They write vividly, last FOREVER, and aren't THAT much. The label on the outside wore off the last sharpie I had before the ink even ran out. Can be used on nearly any surface. Highly recommended.
Hillary C.
I love sharpie fine points! I have one is every color imaginable. I like to use them for writing in my calendar, or making grocery list so I don't miss anything. One of my favorite things to write with.
Lyndsey F.
Berwick, PA
These sharpies are great. I love the fine point because it makes writing on small objects easier but they stand out more than a pen would. The writing with these doesn't fad quickly over time like a pen would either.
Amber R.
N Little Rock, AR
These are so great to use especially if you need to write something that needs to stand out a little but be careful bc it will bleed through thin paper