BY SHARPIE #2 in School Supplies

Brand: SharpieSize: Fine Point. Color: two each of Black and Blue; one each of Turquoise; Green; Clover; Coral; Orange; Hot Pink; Red; and Purple. Features: These water- and smear-resistant pens are great for home and school use! Acid free; non-toxic. Conforms to ASTM D-4236.Refillable: No. Point Size: FineSet includes: This package contains twelve fine point pens. Quantity: 12 pens. see more...

• These colors are awesome!!4 Answers
  • Are these really worth the hefty price tag? I know sharpie is rel...11 Answers
  • Are this good?? I have never try these ones before.4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "The colors are fun and make every day note taking more exciting." in 1 review
  • "These Sharpie pens are worth getting in your life if you happen to write a lot or need something that's good to write sharpie are well known for its bulkyness as a maker but this has a new meaning to them and work really well no smearing " in 1 review
  • "These pens are great, this color set has a wide array of colors and are great for taking notes." in 1 review
  • "Sharpies are such great quality pens and the fine tips are great for those times when the regulars are just too thick" in 1 review
  • "Has a fine point and its ink its excellent!!!" in 1 review
Crystal G.
Ever since I picked up my first Sharpie Pen, I haven't gone back to any other! I appreciate the control and precision they provide, with no ink skipping, odor, or bleeding of any kind. Their color choices are also fantastic--really fun to combine with different colors of sticky notes to make each note stand out on my desk. These pens kind of redefine my relationship with Sharpies--don't expect them to write on any surface like the regular branded permanent pens. While these are still ink based, they're best for paper and matte surfaces only.
Shirmarie V.
Saint Cloud, FL
Head over heels over ANY kind of SHARPIE! But in specific for these. I cannot begin with how much I love using them on a daily. For labeling, for calligraphy, for color coating things to be organized, even when taking notes at school, work or even a grocery list. Sharpie is great quality and the life on these are very good as well.
Cathryn D.
Townville, SC
These pens are amazing. I’m a big organizer and love writing everything’s in my planner. I like to color code things but it’s hard to find a good colored pen that won’t bleed through things. However, these pens are still vibrant without bleeding through and ruining the next page ❤️🙌🏼.

They were reasonably priced a staples and I got them during back to school sale time! Go check em out! Sharpie Stylo Fine Tip Pen - 12 Count
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
These pens are fantastic. Sharpie never disappoints. I use these for taking notes in class as well as to sign documents, etc. at work. I love the wide assortment of colors and when on paper they look great. They are more on the expensive side, but they are well worth the price in my opinion.
Victoria M.
These sharpies were my favorite when I was serving. It has a fine top to it, so it gives you a nice sharp look. I do recommend these. They are kind of pricy but you can always catch these on sale at Walmart or your local dollar store
Anndria T.
This is a great value pack of sharpie pens. I love using these as opposed to a ballpoint pen because they are smoother and the ink stays in place. I think they are fun to write with and the multi-pack makes grocery lists more organized and fun. I also love using these for writing thank you cards.
Shannon B.
Hillman, MI
Bold Sharpie color and permanancy makes for a great reliable pen that wont fade or smear.  I love using these pens for sketching and writing.  They work great on many surfaces and the color lasts.  They also offer a wide range of colors for just about anything you need.
Veronica S.
East Norriton, PA
I love sharpies and i love pens. This is the best of both worlds. The write very nicely. I love all of the colors that they come in. I highly recommend this product
Megan V.
Aurora, CO
These pens are bright and vibrant but they bleed through paper. I had a hard time taking good notes and had to switch to G2 pens. The colors are beautiful and vivid though and the price isn't too bad. I was using high quality paper when they bled.
Lexi W.
I love these pen styled sharpies!!! The are long lasting permanent markers with great pimented ink. Sharpies is great brand and I highly recommend using these!!!
Taia B.
Carmel, IN
Are these really worth the hefty price tag? I know sharpie is reliable but how well do they write compared to other pens?
Sindy M.
How long do these usually last?
Marisa S.
Wdm, IA
Do these bleed through normal paper
Bernadette H.
Dekalb, IL
When you write with these, does it bleed through a standard sheet of notebook paper?
Cecilia Z.
Maplewood , NJ
Do they bleed on cheap notebook paper??