BY SHARPIE #4 in Pens

Brand: SharpieSize: Fine Point. Color: two each of Black and Blue; one each of Turquoise; Green; Clover; Coral; Orange; Hot Pink; Red; and Purple. Features: These water- and smear-resistant pens are great for home and school use! Acid free; non-toxic. Conforms to ASTM D-4236.Refillable: No. Point Size: FineSet includes: This package contains twelve fine point pens. Quantity: 12 pens. see more...

• "Has a fine point and its ink its excellent!!!" in 1 review
  • "Sharpies are such great quality pens and the fine tips are great for those times when the regulars are just too thick" in 1 review
  • "These Sharpie pens are worth getting in your life if you happen to write a lot or need something that's good to write sharpie are well known for its bulkyness as a maker but this has a new meaning to them and work really well no smearing " in 1 review
  • "I love using the sharpie pens to take notes in lecture and the variety of colors are fun and help me know what I am writing when I am studying my notes for test or final." in 1 review
  • "favorite pens to use, only of course i find the prices a little bit too expensive so i buy them separately, but i still love using them in my everyday daily life. " in 1 review
Samantha S.
Middletown, PA
First, I have Terrible hand writing. I tried too many pens nothing helped. Then the sharpie stylo fine tip pen walked into my life and it helps!! I first just bought them because it was Sharpie brand. I will buy anything with sharpie name. But the fine tip helps me so much. People notice too that my penmanship has improved! They are fairly priced. I have them on my Christmas list! I have to have them everywhere. They are found everywhere to buy. I recommend them to everyone!
Laura M.
Louisville, KY
I love anything that is made by Sharpie so I might be a little biased when talking about Sharpie products but I really don't care. Everything that I have used that is made my Sharpie, has been outstanding. The ink is always bold and vibrant in color and you can find so many color choices in these product. They last forever too! I highly recommend this product.
Alyse Z.
These are the only pens I will buy. On my desk, you'll find that I have an entire cup filled of the black ones, but let's be honest, I love filling out my bullet journal with all the colorful inks that these ultra fine tipped Sharpies have. They're all super bright and pigmented and make journaling and writing to-do lists fun!
Christina W.
Biloxi, MS
I. LOVE. SHARPIE. PENS. They are AMAZING. The tip is small enough to write very small. Very pigmented. No bleeding. You have to make sure the cap is all the way on, or they will dry out very quickly. But, great quality and they are permanent! Even with water. Great quality pens. A little pricey though.
Cathryn D.
Townville , SC
These pens are amazing. I’m a big organizer and love writing everything’s in my planner. I like to color code things but it’s hard to find a good colored pen that won’t bleed through things. However, these pens are still vibrant without bleeding through and ruining the next page ❤️🙌🏼.

They were reasonably priced a staples and I got them during back to school sale time! Go check em out! Sharpie Stylo Fine Tip Pen - 12 Count
Keziah B.
Bloomington, IN
I get to use these pens at work, i love the tip size, that it is a bold color, and smooth writing. The ink doesn't leak through the page. You can still see what you have wrote on the back side of the page. But for the boldness that i like it doesn't bother me.
Christina S.
Moore, OK
These are some of my favorite markers to turn to when I’m lettering and I need to add some fine thin line detail. The color variety is always a bonus! These are also great for hand lettering envelopes and thank you cards for weddings and baby showers.
Joseline c.
Las Vegas, NV
I love these sharpies because they have a thin tip you can use to write normal papers and notes. Depending on the paper it will not go through. There's no smearing with these which I absolutely love! Most importantly they come in so many different colors!
Shirmarie V.
Saint Cloud, FL
Head over heels over ANY kind of SHARPIE! But in specific for these. I cannot begin with how much I love using them on a daily. For labeling, for calligraphy, for color coating things to be organized, even when taking notes at school, work or even a grocery list. Sharpie is great quality and the life on these are very good as well.
Rachel P.
Kissimmee
I love these in high school and in college when I was taking notes they did not bleed through the paper and they did not smudge all over my hand! My friend who was left handed loved these for that reason and i would recommend these to anyone.
Taia B.
Carmel, IN
Are these really worth the hefty price tag? I know sharpie is reliable but how well do they write compared to other pens?
Sindy M.
How long do these usually last?
Marisa S.
Wdm, IA
Do these bleed through normal paper
Bernadette H.
When you write with these, does it bleed through a standard sheet of notebook paper?
Cecilia Z.
Maplewood , NJ
Do they bleed on cheap notebook paper??