BY SHARPIE #4 in Pens

Brand: SharpieSize: Fine Point. Color: two each of Black and Blue; one each of Turquoise; Green; Clover; Coral; Orange; Hot Pink; Red; and Purple. Features: These water- and smear-resistant pens are great for home and school use! Acid free; non-toxic. Conforms to ASTM D-4236.Refillable: No. Point Size: FineSet includes: This package contains twelve fine point pens. Quantity: 12 pens. see more...

• These colors are awesome!!4 Answers
  • Are these really worth the hefty price tag? I know sharpie is rel...11 Answers
  • Are this good?? I have never try these ones before.5 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "I love using the sharpie pens to take notes in lecture and the variety of colors are fun and help me know what I am writing when I am studying my notes for test or final." in 1 review
  • "The colors are fun and make every day note taking more exciting." in 1 review
  • "These Sharpie pens are worth getting in your life if you happen to write a lot or need something that's good to write sharpie are well known for its bulkyness as a maker but this has a new meaning to them and work really well no smearing " in 1 review
  • "Has a fine point and its ink its excellent!!!" in 1 review
  • "Sharpies are such great quality pens and the fine tips are great for those times when the regulars are just too thick" in 1 review
Crystal G.
Ever since I picked up my first Sharpie Pen, I haven't gone back to any other! I appreciate the control and precision they provide, with no ink skipping, odor, or bleeding of any kind. Their color choices are also fantastic--really fun to combine with different colors of sticky notes to make each note stand out on my desk. These pens kind of redefine my relationship with Sharpies--don't expect them to write on any surface like the regular branded permanent pens. While these are still ink based, they're best for paper and matte surfaces only.
Christina W.
Biloxi, MS
I. LOVE. SHARPIE. PENS. They are AMAZING. The tip is small enough to write very small. Very pigmented. No bleeding. You have to make sure the cap is all the way on, or they will dry out very quickly. But, great quality and they are permanent! Even with water. Great quality pens. A little pricey though.
Cathryn D.
Townville , SC
These pens are amazing. I’m a big organizer and love writing everything’s in my planner. I like to color code things but it’s hard to find a good colored pen that won’t bleed through things. However, these pens are still vibrant without bleeding through and ruining the next page ❤️🙌🏼.

They were reasonably priced a staples and I got them during back to school sale time! Go check em out! Sharpie Stylo Fine Tip Pen - 12 Count
Sarah M.
Batesville, IN
I love this product and use them for everything! I use them for notes, drawing, or just leaving small notes for friends. They are super fine point and do not bleed through the paper when drawing or writing. The colors are also super fun and they do not smear on your hand.
Keziah B.
Bloomington, IN
I get to use these pens at work, i love the tip size, that it is a bold color, and smooth writing. The ink doesn't leak through the page. You can still see what you have wrote on the back side of the page. But for the boldness that i like it doesn't bother me.
Christina S.
Moore, OK
These are some of my favorite markers to turn to when I’m lettering and I need to add some fine thin line detail. The color variety is always a bonus! These are also great for hand lettering envelopes and thank you cards for weddings and baby showers.
Shirmarie V.
Saint Cloud, FL
Head over heels over ANY kind of SHARPIE! But in specific for these. I cannot begin with how much I love using them on a daily. For labeling, for calligraphy, for color coating things to be organized, even when taking notes at school, work or even a grocery list. Sharpie is great quality and the life on these are very good as well.
Ashlee W.
I love these cute little sharpie pens. I usually carry at least two of them in my purse. I think the colors that they come in are great and they don't bleed all over the place like the normal fine tip sharpies
Belle B.
Matheny, WV
I do a lot of Bible journaling and these are so perfect for that. They do not bleed through the him pages of my Bible. And having so many colors to work with is amazing. Every time I run out I always buy more!
Gina G.
Clovis, CA
I love the fine point sharpies. They make me write so much better. The color variety is so nice too. Fine points are good to use when having to write something really small.
Taia B.
Carmel, IN
Are these really worth the hefty price tag? I know sharpie is reliable but how well do they write compared to other pens?
Sindy M.
How long do these usually last?
Marisa S.
Wdm, IA
Do these bleed through normal paper
Bernadette H.
When you write with these, does it bleed through a standard sheet of notebook paper?
Cecilia Z.
Maplewood , NJ
Do they bleed on cheap notebook paper??