BY SHARPIE

These markers offer optimal performance on most fabric surfaces Bright, bold colors are perfect for staining your stuff! Ink resists fading on most fabrics during normal wash cycles. Certified AP nontoxic. Sharpie Markers & Highlighters part of a large selection of office supplies. Sharpie(R) STAINED Permanent Fabric Markers, Brush Point, Assorted, Pack Of 4 is one of many Specialty Markers available through Office Depot. Made by Sharpie. see more...

Braylyn B.
Review for: Sharpie Stained by Sharpie Brush Tip Fabric Markers more...
This is my favorite brush marker for lettering. It is fantastic. It doesn’t streak. It isn’t too skinny or too big. The tip is nice and flexible but not overly flexible because it’s thicker. It’s just perfect. It makes all of my lettering look better ❤️
Sarah B.
Nora Springs, IA
I purchased these fabric markers so I could finish a DIY for my soon to be niece. I used them for painting a design on canvas bins and they turned out pretty cute. The colors were vibrant and didn't smear. The tips were pointed but if you were to write with the sides of them, they were thick. My only disappointment with these was that I had to go over the design a few times to get it as dark as I wanted it.
Alyssa N.
I used these for the first time this weekend at a wedding. The couple had them set out for signing squares to make a quilt. I was one of the first ones to use it and loved the brush head. Very smooth! I was super pleased that it didn't bleed in the fabric either. My thin lines stayed thin. The brush head did break down a lot with the use throughout the night. But, the artist in me is probably just picky. Overall, these are great! I am planning on buying them soon!
Raquel C.
San Diego , CA
Decorator Expert Level 1
Amazing product love the quality and value last long time doesn't dry totally recommend it