BY SHARPIE

Quick-drying permanent marker for reliable, versatile use Permanent ink is fade-and water-resistant for durability. Fine point for easy writing. For use on many surface types including binders and containers. Quick-drying for convenient use. Sharpie Markers & Highlighters part of a large selection of office supplies. Sharpie(R) Metallic Markers, Silver, Pack Of 2 is one of many Permanent Markers & Marker Pens available through Office Depot. Made by Sharpie. see more...

Nka k.
Charleston, SC
I love this metallic sharpie fine point because it's gorgeous!!!
It has a fine point that makes the writing gorgeous.
I also find it hard to find a color that you can write on black and The metallic sharpie is Beautiful on black clothes.
I use it for tagging my kids belonging. And lots more.

Jan a.
Yay this markers with silver color are so much fun. I love it! Well they smell a little wine color is fresh but some ventilation or let it dry and no problem. I find them in a sale so it was a good deal.
Jess K.
Mineola, NY
Love the metallic series from sharpie. I love using these for cards and typography. I’m always getting crafty with the metallics and the make cards and envelopes look high end.
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Love, love, love the metallic Sharpie's.  I purchased these last year for my daughters birthday party to add writing to decorations and balloons and it worked perfectly.  I have continued to use it on different craft projects, lunch boxes and other things.  My 9 year old loves to write on black paper with them and do crafts.  She has the gold and bronze metallic markers too.  I purchased mine at Walmart.
M D.
Scituate, MA
Huge let down. From my use with these silver markers, they wrote extremely light and rub off easily. An example would include using them for work and not being dark enough in cardboard or a regular white label. Also when used on my Glock 19 magazines, it rubbed off by the end of the day. Compared to their standard black versions, they fall short. I would not recommend them.
Katherine V.
El Paso, TX
I like using the metallic sharpies for projects on dark paper. They are somewhat expensive but I tend to buy them when they are on sale. They can dry out easily so make sure to put their cap on tight.
ale A.
MIAMI, FLORIDA
Que bellos 😍😍😍😍no conocía sobre este producto
I loved it. I HAVE TO HAVE THEM. The sharpie are the best markers out there, they are the ones I always used. They are my favorites I have all the colors and also the highlighters, their ink lasts a lot and the tip can be used in two ways, both thin and thick. I would recommend that you take out some in which one can scratch the notebook and I do not know about pass the ink to the other sheet. Otherwise they are execelentes and I recommend to all the students ideal for gifts everyone loves
Quieto tenerlos toooooodoss
Amanda S.
I have really enjoyed using these metallic Sharpie markers. I like signing cards with them, but my favorite is using them on gift wrap. I like to buy solid gift wraps and write directly on the packages. I really like the look of the silver on blue or black papers.
Kristean G.
Getzville, NY
This is my husband's go to signing marker for fans. The signature almost glissens off the page. A Lot of his fans prefer Geigers silver Sharpie Marker. It goes on nicely into shiny comic book covers and it can be used in a controlled manner for very detailed art projects. The marker will dry out if you leave the cap off for more then 20 minutes and it will not work on photo paper because the gold/silver Sharpie market will eat the Vellum right off the page. It does work great on plastic and any other material other then photo papers.
Danielle S.
These are great for writing on dark surfaces, they dry quickly and don't smudge. The metallic ink lasts longer than I thought it would and looks great on dark surfaces. These sharpies can be used on pretty much any surface. The only downside I've noticed is that the tips on these seem softer than the tips on the black Sharpie's, so the fine tip doesn't last for long.