Sharpie Plastic Point Stick Permanent Water Resistant Pen, Fine- uploaded by Becca Z.Sharpie Plastic Point Stick Permanent Water Resistant Pen, Fine- uploaded by Leah H.Sharpie Plastic Point Stick Permanent Water Resistant Pen, Fine- uploaded by Aaliyah R.

BY SHARPIE

Sharpie plastic point stick permanent water resistant pen, fine- assorted ink (6 per pack) see more...

• "The work great in lab notebooks and journals." in 2 reviews
  • "These pens work great for me!" in 1 review
  • "Great product if you're looking for a pen that writes smooth, no bleed through, with a clear fine tip that allows for writing in small spaces if needed. " in 1 review
Tayla T.
Estill Spgs, TN
These are awesome. They're affordable and easy to find and they're great for outlining in my adult coloring books. Really gives the images a nice pop. They also write smoothly and beautifully.
Ashley H.
These are my all time favorite fine point pen! With the name brand of Sharpie I know I will never be disappointed! I love the way it feels and sounds while writing! It drives incredible quickly so you don't have to worry about smearing or smudging especially if you're a leftie! I always stock up on these during back to school time when I find them for a great price! Definitely would recommend them!!
Megan D.
Jonesborough, TN
I am a full time student and also work night shift as a nurse. Quality of pens are important to me and these are my all time favorite. I use black for charting at work, and colors for note taking at school. They don't bleed through your paper and have a nice fine tip. If you are new to these pens just remember not to press down too hard or you will break the felt tip. Then they are useless.
Melissa M.
Poughkeepsie, NY
These Sharpie pens are the only pens I will use. I've been using them for years now and can't make myself use anything else. These fantastic pens have never smudged on me and have never caused me to draw endless circles attempting to get the ink working again. I adore these pens more than any person should adore any pen. I even wrote my wedding vows to my husband using one of these pens. If you're in the mark for a new pen, I would definitely suggest these.
Brianna W.
I have tried many different pens because I am so picky. My handwriting is so small and neat that I need a fine line so that it is actually legible. These pens work great for me! They don't bleed through the page and they have a consistent flow of ink. The colors are fantastic and the pen itself is light and easy to hold!
Lindsay T.
ORCHARD PARK, NY
I love all Sharpie products. These pens are great. I use them in an art journal. The tip is very fine and they do not bleed on the page. They are very pigmented and do not to dry out quickly. The ink seems to be the same as a regular permanant Sharpie maker, so if you are using regular lined paper you can only write on the one side. These are great for doodlers because the ink doesn't skip. I would definitely recommend these.
Jenny H.
Lake Mills, WI
These fine point porous pens are a left-handed person's best friend. They allow for smooth writing and they won't smudge! My only reason for 4 stars is that they wear down really fast, the tip is quite short and will only last for maybe 10 full sheets of writing (class note taking as an example). This can be frustrating for the price. If they could improve this, it would be a 5 star pen!
Bailie H.
Fountain Vly, CA
This are great when you want a nice neat writing style and a long deep lasting color. I like to use these for lists so I can look down at a glance and see everything. It is great too they have the quality and long lasting durability you expect from the Sharpie brand.
Alexandra P.
Warwick , RI
These are one of my favorites! I love the colors and the intensity of the lines. I use them especially for my planner/bullet journal and for taking notes in class! Makes it so much more interesting. They last a long time too, I've never had one die.
Victoria K.
Automatically one of my newer, favorite writing utensils! Only have them in black and they work well for thick paper and such, but anything glossy or slick the ink smears off of, like luggage tags. So long as it's used on regular paper it works well!
Laura U.
Alexandria, VA
How long do these pens typically last? Less or more time than a typical ink pen?
Stacy K.
Tampa, FL
What is the difference between this and the fine tip sharpies?
Millie A.