BY SHARPIE

This limited edition set of Sharpie Permanent Markers and Pens dares you to boldly customize with incredible color. Intensely dark and impressively vivid, this custom selection has it all: 17 fine point permanent markers, 14 ultra-fine point markers and 5 fine point pens. Iconic Sharpie marker ink defines permanent: marking on most surfaces, drying quickly and resistant to both water and fading. The brilliantly colorful Sharpie art pens feature a fine point and slim design for effortless control plus ink that won't bleed through paper. Artist-designed adult coloring book sheets with a sea-turtle theme printed on thick, high-quality paper help jumpstart your creativity. Energize your imagination with Sharpie permanent markers and fine point pens. Limited edition set includes 17 fine point markers, 14 ultra-fine point markers, 5 pens and bonus coloring pages Permanent markers write on most surfaces while resisting water, fading and smearing Fine tip art markers create bold, refined lines; ultra-fine tip art markers make detailed marks Sharpie art pens have a fine point with vivid ink that won't bleed through paper Artist-designed coloring pages printed on thick, premium paper with a unique sea-turtle theme are just waiting for you transform them into art Includes an exciting range of classic, limited edition and metallic shades plus fine point pens in black, red, blue, green and violet Color: Multi-Colored. see more...

Crystal S.
West Monroe, LA
I love Sharpie! I’m a bit like a kid. I get excited about buying and using them. I like the broad range of colors available now. You can use sharpie better than a ballpoint on different surfaces. When I am making freezer meals, I use sharpie to mark my ziplock bags. I would recommend sharpie products to my friends.
julia s.
I love these markers for many reasons, first they're permanent, they have many colors that you don't normally find in a common store, in this package you have all the tips you need to draw. I think it's a good investment if you like to paint and draw.
ines l.
alger
I think this is a handy little box with pretty much everything you could need in a starter pack and more. Also handy on work trips away wth the office to bring instead of having to make up a 'stationary box' - I'll definitely be encouraging to get keep a couple of these in as its a good base and then can be added to and topped up as you gradually use pieces.

The box itself I wish was stronger - it's quite a thin cardboard - it is sectioned out which is handy into all the little compartments but as it becomes less full I can imagine it being vulnerable to getting squashed and ripped and the contents having to be transferred to another box!! But it does it's job.

The contents are useful and contain several standard Bic Biros, some posher and nicer to hold ballpoint pens, permanent markers, whiteboard marker, Biros with 4 interchangeable colours, Tip-Ex mouses (which are great, don't dry out, aren't wet and much easier to travel with than actual Tip-Ex) highlighters (although they're all yellow) and and retractable pencils which I'm personally not a big fan of because I find they break quite easily but handy to have pencils with rubber in this set - which basically for our needs is more than enough and this set covers everything.

Value wise I don't think it's bad and for easiness is worth it - if you've started up a new business or you need some additional Stationary Boxes for trips etc then these are incredibly handy and saves you forgetting anything! All i'd add to them would be the usual scissors, staplers etc...!