Sharpie Permanent Markers, 34ct ElectroPop - Multicolor

by Sharpie

Bold to the max, permanent to the core, and offering the ultimate in precision, Sharpie Ultra Fine Point Permanent Markers inspire you to make your point. Made to write practically everywhere, vivid Sharpie markers eliminate dull and boring. Sharpie has iconic ink that dries quickly and resists both water and fading. While pale imitations wither away, Sharpie markers make creations that endure. Featuring a precise, narrowed tip for extreme control, these Sharpie Ultra Fine Point Permanent Markers inspire you to tell your whole story. Color: Multi-Colored.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sharpie Permanent Markers, 34ct ElectroPop - Multicolor!
Kelly F.
Kansas City
I love the different shades and how vibrant the colors are. It really helps me focus my note taking for school. I use these for everything. I'd rather use a sharpie ultra fine than any other pen.
Ines G.
Decorator Expert Level 1
Sharpie Permanent Markers, 34ct ElectroPop - Multicolor uploaded by Ines G.
These sharpie markers are great for my adult coloring hobby. I have many shades to choose from. Found them cheaper at target.
Corinna C.
Calgary, AB
I love to colour mandalas; it’s my way of relaxing. I have tried so many different markers. Sharpies are by fair my most favorite!!!!

Looking for your answer?