Sharpie Permanent Marker, Fine Point, Blue - Kmart.com

by Kmart

#25 in Markers

The original Sharpie® is permanent on most hard-to-mark surfaces. 1.0mm tip. Fast drying, fade and water-resistant ink is nontoxic. Global Product Type: Markers-Permanent; Marker Type: Permanent; Assortment: N/A; Color(s): Blue.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sharpie Permanent Marker, Fine Point, Blue - Kmart.com!
How would you rate this product?
This marker is the best to label everything, almost any type of surface. The glasses, wood, plastic snacks bags and many other things for which I use this marker and is durable.
Kew
I love everything sharpie! Reasonably priced and you can usually get them singular or in packs. They last forever and have a huge colour scheme. I couldn’t recommend a better brand to be completely honest
Great pen. A bit in the pricy side for a pen but works very well. Pigment is bright and doesn’t bleed. Packaging is clean and on brand. A go to pen any time.
Works as it’s supposed to I guess 😂, uhmmmm it does dry out if you leave the lid off or have been using it a lot otherwise I think it’s useful
adelaide
I love this sharpie and it is soo awesome. I use the sharpie for my school assignment. And I will use this again and again. Best for drawing
This is a really amazing product has I use vidis nearly every day un my life it also very affordable and comes in different colors
Gold Coast
Really good. Has lasted a long time and it still hasn’t run out of ink which is good for university students and the work force
Buenos yo tengo y en lo personal me gusta mucho cómo marcan y lo mejor que no corren en lo personal son uno de los mejores
chihuahua
Who doesn't love a good sharpie love the colour and works amazing great for school, work and many other things

Looking for your answer?