BY KMART #21 in Markers

The original Sharpie® is permanent on most hard-to-mark surfaces. 1.0mm tip. Fast drying, fade and water-resistant ink is nontoxic. Global Product Type: Markers-Permanent; Marker Type: Permanent; Assortment: N/A; Color(s): Blue. see more...

Allison C.
Sharpie is my favorite pen brand no mater the color. This color blue is pretty good because it is dark but not to dark. This collection is great because the pens last practically forever compared to the other not so good nock off brands which the color can also be blended incorrectly on the nock offs.
Martita A.
Fontana
It is so sharp point of writing to make it easier to put details not only to write a card to any occasion but great for fun art designs to add extra shading or details to the drawing. No bleeding is there when writing and very fine lines.
Kaioyna C.
Alexandria
It works just as any fine point to me. No complaints honestly I’ve had no problems.
A fine point gives you more details than a regular sharpie marker.
Gets the job done & lasts for a while. Of course depends on how often you use it.
Also it is affordable so I’d recommend!
🇲🇽/ 🇺.
Cudahy
Really great , super easy to use. Extremely permanent on cloth. It's hard to come off so if you need to make markings on woods clothes etc, it gets the job done! Sharpie never fails and I definitely recommend!
Janessa F.
We use Sharpies a lot while showing horses or in my oil and gas classes. At work I was a concrete inspector and sharpies were our go to to label or plastic concrete cylinders. It was legible and held up in the rain, heat and snow so we can track which cylinder came from what site and what set it belonged in. We also wrote on the concrete and sat it in water tanks.
Tania M.
Tacoma
I really love them. They are smother and silky.I love the black one, I use it in my office to mark all my folders and I think the finish is clean and fine.

If you work in an office you need to have at list a dozen. Because I write a lot I need one new every month

So I think you know how much I use Sharpie.

Highly recommend it
Amanda M.
Secaucus , NJ
At the hose we are always looking for markers and pens the kids and I always writing drawing and I love how long sharpies last they work the colors are vibrant and I would recommend to any household that had kids or anyone really great product
Leah S.
cudahy
I t was a great marker it was definitely permanent !
Now sadly my sister has autism and drew all over my wall with it on accident, but the good thing is,is that it was permanent when I had to right on some containers for a craft.
Shelby B.
This is one of my favorite brands of office supplies. These did not let me down, the marker writes very nicely although it does smell strong, but that is to be expected of all permanent markers of any brand.
Kelly M.
Corona, NY
i use this with my projects and for school work the pro is that it doesn’t smudge a con would be it’s very heavy through thin paper very affordable a bit much for a marker but worth it i would recommend it to everyone