BY SHARPIE #2 in Markers

Sharpie 5ct asst. neon permanent marker see more...

• Are these even useful in college?57 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place to buy a variety pack of sharpies? Be...60 Answers
  • Should I get these or the Crayola markers for college?6 Answers
Cristie G.
We absolutely have to have a sharpie somewhere in our house of any color. We use them for so many things. My main use of a Sharpie is to write on my Ziploc k freezer bags before win put them out in the garage for easy identification my foods I store. My kids use them for school projects. My youngest son uses them to write on walls and surfaces that ot wont xome off of to give me a heart attack and my hubby just simply looses one everyti.e he asks for one to use. They are so helpful though. The ink never runs and it dries super fast so I never have to worry about smudges. After ot does dry , I can keep it on a Ziploc for 6 months and when I go to it it's still the same as what I first wrote on the bag. Very reliable.
Wendy M.
Cypress, CA
I love my sharpies, and I’m trying to collect them all! Which leads me to my con, the markers are not labeled and I find it hard to know which set of markers I already own. The other con is you need to apply pressure to the lid to make sure they don’t dry out. Something to keep in mind if you have carpal tunnel or little ones.
I use them in my adult coloring books, they bleed through, but the pay off is great and it makes my “masterpiece” pop. I normally buy the Fine and Ultra Fine points to get into the detail lines in some of the books. I highly recommend these sets.
Wilmar A.
MIAMI, FLORIDA
Estos no los he probado, me encantaron 😍😍QUIERO TENERLOS .Los sharpie son los mejores marcadores qué hay, son los que siempre utilizó. Me encantan tengo todos los colores y también los resaltadores, les dura muchísimo su tinta y la punta de pede utilizar de dos maneras, tanto fina como gruesa. Yo recomendaría que sacaran unos en los que uno pueda rayar el cuaderno y lo sé sobre pase la tinta. De resto son execelentes y los recomiendo a todos los estudiantes ❤
Hanna A.
Tarzana, CA
Sharpies are really really great I'm I really like the neon colors I also like the black ones and am really all of them I have it's a really good marker to write on your children's products of our tied in their backpacks or their shirts or pants or anything that has to do with for school well to put name tags on and am it's just a really good product and it's it it doesn't come off in the washing machine so that's
Katlyn M.
Shippensburg, PA
Keeping college in mind, these are great for any freshman new to living with roommates or even for older students. Sometimes if you share a fridge, it's hard to tell who bought which product. With a sharpie, you can easily throw your initials into the container to avoid a mishap. Grab a sharpie and get to marking - no more solving the mystery of who ate your ramen noodles!!
Michelle O.
I am a teacher. I teach elementary school during the day, and college at night. I NEED these markers more than anything to a) draw, b) highlight, c) write with a strong ink, d) create cartoons. The price of these markers is more than worth it. Sharpie is a brand known for its quality products and for being irreplaceable by cheaper, less quality brands.
Sarah T.
These are great to use for calligraphy that needs to be finer and more delicate. Although Sharpies are a little more expensive than the no-name brand markers, they are definitely worth the extra money. My Sharpies always seem to last longer, and are very high quality. I would definitely recommend to those looking for a good quality fine point marker.
Alejandra A.
This is the best! I love how they have them in neon, you can use this in anything! Most kids use them for art projects and the result of their work is amazing. You can use them to mix colors and come up with new colors. The sharpies dry very fast and they are not sticky, the smell can be a little to much but it's not as bad as other brands.
Alexia S.
I really like these markers! I am a huge hoarder of markers and these are one of my favorites. They are great to write on thick surfaces such as notebook cover, boxes, folder, binder, etc. If you use on regular paper it will bleed, of course. However, the colors are beautiful! I'd recommend. Seriously... they are worth it.
Monique R.
Snellville, GA
I also use it to write in my school books. I'm in college and books are very expensive. I write my name in all of my books, as well as on my notebooks and disks.
I have accidentally gotten this on my hand more than once. I just wash my hands with soap and water. It may take 2 or 3 hand washings to get it off.
Kayla T.
Wingate, NC
Where is the cheapest place to buy a variety pack of sharpies? Besides office max
Chrissie N.
Are these even useful in college?
Zallah B.
Pompano beach, Fl
Best uses for this marker?
Alex K.
Can the brighter colors be used to highlight?
Danielle S.
Kansas City, MO
Can you use these to highlight or are they too dark still?