BY SHARPIE #10 in Markers

Sharpie 5ct asst. neon permanent marker see more...

• Are these even useful in college?57 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place to buy a variety pack of shar...60 Answers
  • Should I get these or the Crayola markers for college?7 Answers
Liv S.
Orlando
Review for: Fine more...
great school supply. the best permanent marker i have ever tested. i love sharpies it is super effective and amazing. it is affordable and it lasts a really long time. i would recommend it because it is the bestSharpie Fine Tip Permanent Markers - 25ct
Cassandra o.
Austin , TX
Review for: 5Ct Asst. Neon, Fine, 4Ct Black Ultra Fine Tip, Sharpie Permanent Markers, 2 pack, Fine, Broad, Brush Tip, 2Ct Black Fine Tip, Twin Tip Fine Ultra Fine more...
I bought it The grocery store (check online for best price). It makes a great stocking stuffers for Christmas! I use this as instructed (don’t sniff). I will be buying this again.
Riah W.
Decorator Expert Level 1
Review for: 5Ct Asst. Neon, Fine more...
I love sharpies, they're just so easy to use and convenient for pretty much anything you can think of. They do heavily stain, though, so you need to be careful around things that can stain. Also watch out about shaking them, because these can leak and get everywhere and you won't be able to get it out!
Cristie G.
We absolutely have to have a sharpie somewhere in our house of any color. We use them for so many things. My main use of a Sharpie is to write on my Ziploc k freezer bags before win put them out in the garage for easy identification my foods I store. My kids use them for school projects. My youngest son uses them to write on walls and surfaces that ot wont xome off of to give me a heart attack and my hubby just simply looses one everyti.e he asks for one to use. They are so helpful though. The ink never runs and it dries super fast so I never have to worry about smudges. After ot does dry , I can keep it on a Ziploc for 6 months and when I go to it it's still the same as what I first wrote on the bag. Very reliable.
Nikki L.
Church Point, LA
Review for: Sharpie Permanent Markers, 2 pack more...
You can buy these for cheap at the dollar tree and they work very well. They are great for writing on boxes when moving, etc. My favorite brand of permanent marker.
Vanessa G.
Hialeah, FL
Decorator Expert Level 2
Sharpies are the most reliable permanent markers available! I am somewhat obsessed. The ink don't run out quickly, so long as you keep the cap on. The colors are deep and opaque. They do bleed and pass through the sheet of paper, so you always have to keep that in mind when writing with them to keep a light hand. I love the color variety. You can use them on basically any surface.
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
Decorator Expert Level 1
Absolutely love Sharpies. If you need to write on something and need it to last long term, Sharpies are for you! They are perfect for writing on bags/Tupperware/water bottles, you name it. Also, they come in so many colors and are fun to color with! I love to use Sharpies on my adult coloring pages. You can find Sharpies lots of places: Walmart, Kmart, Office Max, Walgreens, etc. They last forever, too! Sharpies are definitely more expensive than your average marker, but they're better than your average marker so it's worth it! I will definitely continue purchasing Sharpies and I highly recommend them!
Giselle T.
Thiells, NY
I AM A LOYAL SHARPIE USER!

No matter how thick or thin my markers need to be, I always rely on Sharpie. I use them for my custom garage sale signs, fashion design custom cards, notes, custom Tee shirt artwork, crafting and I choose a sharpie for my signatures. I have them in every color, including some metalics. I love my sharpie's and i don't leave home without it, always in my purse.

Once you go Sharpie, you never go back. They are of great quality and durability.
Verónica S.
I am a Sharpie addict. I absolutely love them. I recently began coloring in adult coloring books. I read reviews on here on markers people like to use in them. After reading many reviews, I decided to buy a highly rated set. I hate them. They were a complete waste of money. While coloring, they leave streaks. So, I decided to try my beloved Sharpies. They are perfect for coloring in adult coloring books. They are smooth & do not leave streaks. So, I'm adding more Sharpies to my collection to use for my new coloring hobby. I will admit to Anyone that I am a complete Sharpie addict!
Brittany
I've used sharpies since I was a kid on anything from school projects to my own personal arts and crafts. I love the variety of colors that they have come out with over the years. It's awesome because they have some interesting colors that stand out from other brands. I do think like any name brand product they are a tad bit pricey for what they actually are.
Kayla T.
Wingate, NC
Where is the cheapest place to buy a variety pack of sharpies? Besides office max
Chrissie N.
COLUMBUS, GA
Are these even useful in college?
Zallah B.
Pompano beach, Fl
Best uses for this marker?
Alex K.
Can the brighter colors be used to highlight?
Danielle S.
Kansas City, MO
Can you use these to highlight or are they too dark still?