BY SHARPIE #2 in Markers

Sharpie® Neon Fine Permanent Marker.
Sharpie®, permanent marker, neon.
Fluoresces under black light. see more...

Kat J.
TX
You could buy knock-off permanent markers from the dollar store or something, and yeah, they’d be cheaper,...

But what do you do when those cheap ineffective markers dry out? Or leak? Or fade on whatever surface you wrote on?

You buy a Sharpie. Because you realize that by trying to save a couple dollars, you’ve completely abandoned the quality you know holds up over time. Sharpie never fails, it never disappoints. I’ve had Sharpie permanent markers that I forgot in a drawer and YEARS LATER, they still worked as if I just bought them. They release just enough ink as you write, and your writing will last very well on hard surfaces.

Sharpie is a trusted name brand for a reason, and it’s the only brand of permanent marker I’ll buy.
Sommer W.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Point 12 Per
LOVE SHARPIES! I have packages around the house and use them on the daily! Just to write lists or to mark things off in my calendar! They are a must to have around! I find myself using them all the time! They work great and I would recommend to everyone!!
Shannon B.
Lexington, SC
Decorator Expert
These are my absolute favorite markers!!! I've loved these since I was in high school and have continued to use them through my adult life. I love how many color choices there are, I love that there are different thicknesses, I love how long these last, and I love the durability of the marker tips. I use these for everything from writing on photos to drawing to business notes to marking points for screw holes when crafting. Great product and super cheap!!
Jacquelin A.
Orlando,Fl
Easy to find at walmart or target. I use these sharpies to help me organize things or labels items on my calander. The colors are true to what you see. Sharpies do bleed through the paper but thats not uncommon. If you keep care of them and always keep the lids on when not using these markers will last you a long time.
Carrie P.
Review for: Point 12 Per
Perfect for everything, great range of colors, and affordable. The only thing I find is that the metallics dry out SUPER fast and those happen to be our favorite. Definitely recommend over any other brands.
Ashley T.
I love these. I use these for school projects, labeling and what else. they work so well and they have so many different colors. they do bleed and have a strong smell but they make projects look brighter and neater.
Jennifer F.
Trenton, ME
Decorator Expert
I love to color, and I just can't afford the nice expensive markers that run hundreds for a set. My ultra fine point sharpies are what I turn to lately instead of the other markers and pencils I have.

The ultra fine tip allows for coloring of small and detailed spaces. However, despite the small tip, these markers work on a bit of a larger space too. My favorite part is that when coloring an area, you don't get those darker lines from the color hitting an area that already has color and with these you don't see that distinct line. I guess what I'm trying to say is that the color blends well together when using a single color.

I've purchased multiple packs of these now. I use some to write with (gotta love fun colored pens!) but mostly to color. They work best with coloring books that have nothing on the page behind it. Otherwise you may experience some light bleeding which could ruin that other picture. Many coloring books out these days have thicker paper so that may or may not be an issue for you.

I hope to find more variations of colors in this style of pen. More blues, greens, pinks and purples would be nice. You'll definitely love these markers whether if it's for coloring, writing, or just having sharpies around the house.
Becca L.
The OG of permanent markers. They are a staple in every classroom or office. Easily accessible from most stores. They write fairly black and are pretty inky. They are quite affordable with many colors. They start off with a fine point but dull over time.
Jessica R.
Studio Series Fine-Line Marker Set of 30 Sometimes I get these and they only last a few days. U get the BIG brand for permanent markers now, BUT am pretty loyal to Sharpie Paint Markers Sharpie Oil-Based Paint Markers
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Decorator Expert
These are beautiful! The colors are super pigmented and vibrant. They look great on any surface and the ink dries very quickly. The use these frequently when making posters and signs such as garage sale signs.
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Do you like the mini or original sized Sharpies?
Joy A.
Indianapolis, IN
Where can I buy this?
Storm D.
Kent, Ohio
Are sharpies good for art projects?
Maddy W.
Can you buy the teal color separately ?
Takeisha M.
mesa, AZ
Whats you guys fave colors?