Add a Photo

By SHARPIE
#1 in Markers
Sharpie® Neon Fine Permanent Marker.
Sharpie®, permanent marker, neon.
Fluoresces under black light.
Photos (99)
Meira S.
Meira S.
March 9, 2016, 11:05 p.m.
Review for: Ultra-Fine
I am running in slo-mo on the beach with my arms outstretched as if reaching, yearning, for the embrace of my long lost lover-- running towards me is a Sharpie Ultra-Fine Marker. That is how much I love these pens. I write A LOT and sharpies make the perfect lines, they make everything you write look amazing. I love these. Plus, they don't smudge as much as gel pens which is a huge plus for lefties like me. They are a little pricey, but when treated with respect (keep the lid on!!!!! don't press so hard when you write!!) your Sharpie will give you love for a long, long time. Unless you work with Steve-- cuz Steve is a pen stealer and should get written up by HR for unethical behavior. Yeah, Steve, we are all aware of your little scheme.
Amy S.
Amy S.
Wausau, WI
Sharpies are my go to markers for writing and almost everything in my day to day life at work! I loved that they last forever and have very little bleed through which is always a plus when I am working on multi page order. The face that they are usually on sale multiple times a year is perfect because it seems like just about the time my old ones are running out they are on sale again!! I generally don't but name brand office supplies but Shapries are the one thing I will always splurge on!!
Angie H.
Angie H.
San Antonio, TX
Sharpie permanent marker are far the leading brand in permanent markers. I say this because I can trust the ink will stay and not fade. I can write on my planner, calendar, notebook, etc and know the ink will stay. If the paper is thin I would not recommend because the ink will go thru and show on the other side. Also love the variety of colors, I can draw or write anything depending on the mood, I'll pick a color. Minimum smell and I love that because I'm very sensitive with smells.
Anna C.
Anna C.
These are my must have for school time and daily life. I home school so everything falls into me and being organized is a MUST, Sharpie marks are used in my household for everything from daily school "to do" lists, my calendar (which looks very loved and full) or marking bottle lids with the initials to keep track of what belongs to who. I've tried off brands but they do not hold up as well as Sharpies do. I also love the fact that they come in multiple colors and sizes
Constanze M.
Constanze M.
Nov. 30, 2015, 12:16 p.m.
Review for: Point, 12 Each
I think these come in handy for anyone. Especially in college it is good to have a nice assortment of color markers on your fingertips. Whether it's to create art to personalize your dorm room, using them to make creative gifts, writing posters for fundraising campaigns and class presentations I think these are a must have. I especially like the sharpie brand because of their bright colors and because they are long lasting and work on so many different surfaces.
Lacy S.
Lacy S.
Evansville, IN
May 16, 2016, 1:01 p.m.
Review for: Point, 12 Each
Whenever I was at my last job, we would have to label food products that we prepped and put in the cooler. There were round containers and we had little stickers that we would write the information on so everyone knew when it was done and who did it. Fine tip sharpies were the only thing I used to write on the stickers. pen just does not work and the other tipped markers just were too big for the little stickers. Sharpies are my favorite!
Niki P.
Niki P.
Macomb, MI
Jan. 7, 2016, 2:46 a.m.
Review for: Point, 12 Each
Sharpies have been popular for centuries! No matter how many new products they come up with, these permanent markers will always be the most-wanted product. I've been wanting this set since I was little but remember it was always too costly, especially for the jumbo packs. When I got older, we started using sharpies at every job I had. My current job regularly buys this set and we absolutely love them! They last a really long time.
Sunita R.
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
June 26, 2016, 2:34 p.m.
Review for: Super Point- Red 12 Per
I really love using these pens, they always come in handy, they glide on smoothy snd they're perfect for labelling, making charts/posters and bascially anything you'd need a permanent marker for. I do find the smell is a bit high but they work really well so I over look this minor detail. They are a bit expensive but they work as they should and with their wide range of colours, makes it even better. I do recommend.
Catherine T.
Catherine T.
Chester, VA
March 2, 2016, 10:03 p.m.
Review for: Point, 12 Each
I actually use these markers a lot while I am doing my homework and in classes. They are colorful and help me pay attention more to the things I am studying. The only thing that I would say that is difficult with these is the smell, but you know how permanent markers are! I would definitely recommend this to anyone in school or anyone who is like me and need to pay attention more to the things that you are writing.
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Feb. 8, 2016, 5:48 a.m.
Review for: Point, 12 Each
Sharpies is one of the greatest brand ever! I recently picked up three packs of the sharpies fine tip from Target. I got three set because it was hella cheap! If I can remember you get either 12 or 14 different shades. Two were metallic which I love so much. I like sharpies because they last a long time and it comes out a lot. Actually the big sharpie I have is starting to dry up so you know. I need a new one soon.
Danielle N.
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Do you like the mini or original sized Sharpies?
Joy A.
Joy A.
Indianapolis, IN
Where can I buy this?
Storm D.
Storm D.
Kent, Ohio
Are sharpies good for art projects?
Maddy W.
Maddy W.
Can you buy the teal color separately ?
Takeisha  M.
Takeisha M.
Mesa, az
Whats you guys fave colors?