Sharpie Permanent Marker

by Sharpie

#1 in Markers

Sharpie® Neon Fine Permanent Marker.
Sharpie®, permanent marker, neon.
Fluoresces under black light.

Would these bleed through notecards?
Who else love this?
Is it good for curves when drawing ?
Start your review of Sharpie Permanent Marker!
Las Vegas, NV
Purchased at: Amazon
"Sharpie" is the most trusted name in permanent markers for a reason. These writing tools deliver permanent ink to virtually any surface they're used on and have a relatively long shelf life when compared to other markers. I love that I can find a variety of different types of Sharpies, whether that be different colors, varying thicknesses, points, pens and more. I've been using Sharpies throughout my life. I wouldn't use any other permanent marker!
Decorator Expert Level 1
Sharpies are the best permanent markers ever. I always turn to a good old Sharpie when having to label or write my name on items. It's also great marker to use for arts and crafts projects. I love the variety of different colors and styles that they offer. I'm not a fan of the scent, but it is a permanent marker so it is expected.
Greenwich, CT
Purchased at: Target
Sharpies have always been great but I feel like they hype them up too much. I use all kinds of markers on planners and haven't found sharpies that last or don't bleed through the page. I think other markers may work best for stuff like planners but sharpies are great to write on anything that you want permanently.
Norwalk, OH
Decorator Expert Level 2
1,037 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
I absolutely love sharpies. I use them for so many things. I make crafts and use the sharpies to identical designs and words on them. My kids use them for school. My husband uses them in his workshop. They have so many different colors and tip thicknesses now that you can use them for tons of crafts.
Royalton
Sharpie Permanent Marker uploaded by kylie D.
Purchased at: Target
I seriously love sharpies. I think I have almost everyone ever made! Haha, they work so well for note taking or projects. The smell is very strong but it's a P E R M A N E N T marker; you'll have that. I love this brand and will definitely continue to use them.
Decorator Expert Level 1
Sharpie Permanent Marker uploaded by Natalie T.
Purchased at: CVS
Simply the best markers out. Worth every cent spent. Just make sure the cap is back on fully when finished. Very long lasting color. Bold bright shades. Repeat user and will definitely buy again. Sharpie Permanent Marker
Abilene, KS
I love sharpies and these neon ones are so great on darker material or to add dimension to a project. I also love that they pack a brighter punch which makes them kinda fun to use over the standard dark blue, green, red and black
Hutchinson
I love sharpies. I have recently gotten into the felt tip ones with the fine too because I started coloring. I find that I actually like writing with them too. Color is always good and doesn't dry out easily
Yakima, WA
Decorator Expert Level 3
Sharpie Permanent Marker uploaded by Melissa B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love sharpies and I own almost every color o buy these packs when they go on sale when it’s Christmas time and I love to use these at school and to write notes that require attention. I love them and well worth the money.
miami lakes, FL
Purchased at: Walgreens
The real benefits to the set are the variety of size and colors and the reusable packaging! The price per marker is comparable to smaller sets, but having such variety all in one set ROCKS! The markers themselves are everything you expect from Sharpie- smooth writing, dries quickly, no smear/bleed. This is seriously the PERFECT set and all you'll need for adult coloring, school projects, labels, signs, etc. The box is very thick cardboard and lid (as pictured) lifts off the top to reveal 6 sections that separate the markers by color, sitting upright for easy selection. Amazing variety of sizes and colors (even some harder to find and metallic).

166 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...