BY SHARPIE #1 in Markers

Sharpie® Neon Fine Permanent Marker.
Sharpie®, permanent marker, neon.
Fluoresces under black light. see more...

Amy S.
Amy S.
Wausau, WI
Sharpies are my go to markers for writing and almost everything in my day to day life at work! I loved that they last forever and have very little bleed through which is always a plus when I am working on multi page order. The face that they are usually on sale multiple times a year is perfect because it seems like just about the time my old ones are running out they are on sale again!! I generally don't but name brand office supplies but Shapries are the one thing I will always splurge on!!
Angie H.
Angie H.
San Antonio, TX
Sharpie permanent marker are far the leading brand in permanent markers. I say this because I can trust the ink will stay and not fade. I can write on my planner, calendar, notebook, etc and know the ink will stay. If the paper is thin I would not recommend because the ink will go thru and show on the other side. Also love the variety of colors, I can draw or write anything depending on the mood, I'll pick a color. Minimum smell and I love that because I'm very sensitive with smells.
Anna C.
Anna C.
These are my must have for school time and daily life. I home school so everything falls into me and being organized is a MUST, Sharpie marks are used in my household for everything from daily school "to do" lists, my calendar (which looks very loved and full) or marking bottle lids with the initials to keep track of what belongs to who. I've tried off brands but they do not hold up as well as Sharpies do. I also love the fact that they come in multiple colors and sizes
Constanze M.
Constanze M.
I think these come in handy for anyone. Especially in college it is good to have a nice assortment of color markers on your fingertips. Whether it's to create art to personalize your dorm room, using them to make creative gifts, writing posters for fundraising campaigns and class presentations I think these are a must have. I especially like the sharpie brand because of their bright colors and because they are long lasting and work on so many different surfaces.
Lacy S.
Lacy S.
Evansville, IN
Whenever I was at my last job, we would have to label food products that we prepped and put in the cooler. There were round containers and we had little stickers that we would write the information on so everyone knew when it was done and who did it. Fine tip sharpies were the only thing I used to write on the stickers. pen just does not work and the other tipped markers just were too big for the little stickers. Sharpies are my favorite!
Sunita R.
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
I really love using these pens, they always come in handy, they glide on smoothy snd they're perfect for labelling, making charts/posters and bascially anything you'd need a permanent marker for. I do find the smell is a bit high but they work really well so I over look this minor detail. They are a bit expensive but they work as they should and with their wide range of colours, makes it even better. I do recommend.
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
Sharpies are honestly the love of my life!! They smell wonderful, the colors are gorgeous, and of course they're wonderful at their purpose. I found some other brand permanent markers for cheaper that I thought I would try...yeah, no. They couldn't even compare to Sharpie! I never have bleeding or transfer with sharpies. If you don't have a collection of Sharpies already then you're sadly loving life all wrong
Sherise R.
Sherise R.
I love sharpies, they are my go to makers for any and everything. I use my Sharpies to 2 label things in my office and my house, I also use my Sharpies to create art. I design shirts, pants and shorts all with using my Sharpies. They also come in handy when my children have projects that they need to do. My Sharpie collection looks like a rainbow I try to get every color possible that they have in Sharpies.
Heather H.
Heather H.
Irving, TX
I love Sharpie's! I have almost all the colors that Sharpie makes and I used them for my artwork. They last a long time and are semi archival as long as you don't leave the product/artwork in direct sun everyday. People always freak out when I tell them I create most of my art with sharpies because they didn't know that you can blend so flawless with sharpies and mix them in a way to create new colors.
Veronica T.
Veronica T.
Walnut, CA
The first, and ONLY colored permanent marker I'll ever use, not only IN the classroom, but at home, for different projects. The colors are amazing, and it takes a very long time for them to fade. Over the years that I've accumulated my "stash" of markers, they were all relatively affordable. I've used them to create posterboards, color on fabric, write CD labels, and color code storage containers.
Danielle N.
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Do you like the mini or original sized Sharpies?
Joy A.
Joy A.
Indianapolis, IN
Where can I buy this?
Storm D.
Storm D.
Kent, Ohio
Are sharpies good for art projects?
Maddy W.
Maddy W.
Can you buy the teal color separately ?
Takeisha  M.
Takeisha M.
mesa, AZ
Whats you guys fave colors?