BY SHARPIE

Sharpie retractable pen features a soft grip for added writing comfort and fine point tip size for everyday writing and precise lines. Quick-drying ink prevents smearing. Water-resistant acid-free ink is permanent on paper and wont bleed through paper. Color indicator on plunger helps distinguish the ink color. Use metal clip to attach to notebooks and binders. Certified ap nontoxic. Nonrefillable. see more...

Brooke P.
Modesto, CA
I buy these semester after semester. Hands down my favorite type of pen. Not only for note taking, but anything! I love that I can write in pen without it bleeding through to the other side of the paper. I would recommend to all college students.
Betsy F.
Tampa, FL
I've always been obsessed with pens and when I found this pen last year I felt like I had discovered the wheel. Sharpie has always been my favorite pen, especially the thin fine point ones, and this retractable pen is even smoother and more comfortable, although I do wish it was a finer point. They last very long but that should be expected since they are retractable (no losing the cap) and they're also pretty expensive.
Kelly P.
Brooklyn , NY
I love these pens. They write so smoothly and I love the way they feel in my hand. Also I love that they're retractable so I don't have to worry about losing the cap. They kind of remind me of gel pens due to the way and amount of ink that comes out which is another reason why I love them. Also the ink that comes out is so black and the point isn't to fine so you can easily see what you're writing.
Jenna H.
I am absolutely obsessed with sharpie and especially these specific pens. you don't have to worry about them drying out because of the click that they come with. The fine point makes it very easy to write with and the ink does not bleed creating smudgy letters. The best part of Sharpie is you know the ink stays put. They are great to keep everywhere- especially your purse since they can't bleed out!
Ellie K.
Orange, CA
These are absolutely stunning pens. I love that they write so smoothly but are still fine enough to write small. I do have to say that because of the brand name they are much more expensive than I think they should be. It is worth it though because they last for a long time.
Rachel G.
Minneapolis, MN
I LOVE these pens! They're my absolute favorite to write notes with. They're super smooth since they're felt tip and not ballpoint and they don't bleed even though they're Sharpies. True, they're pretty expensive, but they're super fun to write with and make notes fun and pretty! Plus with the retractable tip, there's no cap to worry about.
Mia H.
Zeeland, MI
Sharpie just knows how to make a great writing utensil. Always long lasting ink wether it is a pen or marker and always vibrant color. They are very affordable. Would recommend to anyone. I don't think I have ever been dissatisfied with their products.
Miriam G.
Mankato, MN
My absolute favorite new pen. Doesn't run, streak, get the sides of your fingers dirty AND it doesn't bleed through. Some minor ghosting, but a comfortable grip and a nice fine point.
Allie G.
Monroe, GA
These pens are my go to pens that I recommend to everyone start back in college! They write so good and I live the fine point. They are very affordable and worth getting.
Krsna S.
I adore these pens. I bought the nonretractable kind first, and then when the mood struck me to stock up (I do a lot of writing, so I can never have too many pens),