Sharpie Pen Fine Point Pen, 4 Black Pens uploaded by Megan D.Sharpie Pen Fine Point Pen, 4 Black Pens uploaded by Mel W.

BY SHARPIE

Produce bold, vivid lines in marker quality color with this exceptionally smooth writing instrument. Fast-drying, acid-free ink is fade- and water-resistant. Ink dries quick and won't smear or bleed through paper. Durable, extruded plastic tip ensures line-width consistency. Point Type: Fine; Ink Color(s): Black; Pen Type: Plastic Point; Pen Style: Stick. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Katie W.
I absolutely love the sharpie pens! I create a lot of my art work with these pens! They are long lasting and durable. They get the job done without letting me down! I wish they weren't as expensive but I still buy them!
Christen F.
Manalapan, NJ
Not a fan of these ... the main reason is because it seeps through the paper you are writing on. You always have to have something under your paper. I like the fine tip and the way it writes.
Megan D.
Jonesborough, TN
Seriously my favorite pens in the whole world! I'm a nurse and a full time student, so quality is important when it comes to my pens and these are fantastic! Available in fine tip and won't bleed through your paper! Not to mention you can get them in any color, great for not taking!
Jordan H.
Overland Park, KS
I have very neat handwriting and am very particular about the type of pen I use. I prefer pens with a finer tip and I fell in love with these fine tip Sharpie pens! They flow smoothly and don't bleed through paper like a traditional Sharpie would. I recommend these to anyone who takes a lot of notes or writes a lot because they are the best!
Micah B.
Edmonton, KY
As a school nurse, I do a LOT of writing and record keeping. Sharpie fine point ink pens are one thing I keep in my desk at all times! In my opinion, the ink flows smoothly and looks more professional than other, less expensive options. These are a must have for me when school starts back and its time to open my clinic!
Erin G.
I love how fine the tips on these pens are. They make writing hundreds of flash cards not so bad. Plus they don't end up bleeding through to the other side which is always a plus.
Laura A.
These are great for taking notes. They don't bleed through notebook paper. I love the smooth feeling of writing with these. Very affordable.
Yannet J.
Salinas, CA
I love these pens I would always use them during high school and until this day I still use them . They write super soft.
Katelyn F.
I love to write in sharpies. Drawing with them makes it so much easier. Very fine points
Tiffany B.
Love this pen. It doesn't leak and dries quickly. I used to use Uni Ball Vision pens but had trouble with a few leaking from the barrel. This Sharpie pen is much better (though it doesn't write nicely on top of correction tape, which is to be expected).