BY SHARPIE

Shop for Paint at The Home Depot. Oil-Based Paint Markers from Sharpie are permanent, valve-action paint markers. Practically any surface - including metal, pottery, wood, rubber, glass, plastic and stone can be marked upon. The quick drying ink is opaque and glossy on light or dark surfaces. see more...

• He querido probar mucho esto. Dicen que es perfec... Be the first to answer!
  • How well do these work with mugs? I want to do the project for th...1 Answers
  • How well do these work with mugs? I want to do the project for th...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Wilmar A.
MIAMI, FLORIDA
Tampoco Conocía estos 😭😭😭 -ahora quiero tenerlos todos y coleccionarlos
I loved it. I HAVE TO HAVE THEM. The sharpie are the best markers out there, they are the ones I always used. They are my favorites I have all the colors and also the highlighters, their ink lasts a lot and the tip can be used in two ways, both thin and thick. I would recommend that you take out some in which one can scratch the notebook and I do not know about pass the ink to the other sheet. Otherwise they are execelentes and I recommend to all the students ideal for gifts everyone loves
Trisha R.
Bainbridge, GA
These oil-based paint markers are wonderful. I've decorated mugs, plates, and bowls with them and then baked them & they stay forever! They're great to make homemade gifts or just to personalize your own things.
Alissa K.
I used these to paint a dish and then baked it. It turned out perfectly and is dishwasher safe! I love all of the color options these come in. They're really easy to work with and you get great results.
Ellie F.
These are great to use of kitchenware to customize! My friend made me a custom mug using these and I can even put it in the dishwasher!
Ashlee Z.
Granville, NY
How well do these work with mugs? I want to do the project for the kids' teachers where you draw on the mugs, bake them, and tada :) Thanks for the help!
Ashlee Z.
Granville, NY
I love crafting, and I recently saw that some people decorate mugs with these sharpies, having good results. However, I've also seen people using the regular sharpies. Some of them have had good results and some others bad results. I was doubting between buying these ones or the regular ones, as these are more expensive. Has any of you decorated mugs with the normal sharpies? And with these ones? is it worth the pain to spend a little more money on the oil based ones?
He querido probar mucho esto. Dicen que es perfecto para decorar tasas. Es así?