Sharpie
King Size Permanent Marker, Black, 1pk

Sharpie King Size Permanent Marker, Black, 1pk

by Sharpie

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sharpie King Size Permanent Marker, Black, 1pk!
How would you rate this product?
Ella P.
Portland, OR
Sharpie King Size Permanent Marker, Black, 1pk uploaded by Ella P.
Yes it amazing. Gets the point across when you need a huge marker! Yessss so much yesss
Linnette R.
Santa Ana, CA
Sharpie King Size Permanent Marker, Black, 1pk uploaded by Linnette R.
I love sharpie. I got this king size sharpie because I was hoping it will last for a while. I use this to cross off things or whenever I do projects. I have several sharpies and this has last me for a while.
Paige R.
Pittsburgh, PA
Want to know what I use this giant marker for? Everything!! I use it to fully cross out information and mark folders and boxes! It never dries out! They are also very affordable! I would recommend if you have a lot of writing to do!
Megan J.
Martin, TN
1,023 reviews
This is a must have in every home. It writes large enough that you don't have to keep going over whatever it is you are labeling. I have used these to label boxes so many times when moving. They come in handy for writing on freezer bags too. The ink stays put great. I love these things!

Looking for your answer?