Sharpie King Size Permanent Marker, Black, 1pk uploaded by Ella P.Sharpie King Size Permanent Marker, Black, 1pk uploaded by Megan J.

BY SHARPIE

Paige R.
Pittsburgh, PA
Want to know what I use this giant marker for? Everything!! I use it to fully cross out information and mark folders and boxes! It never dries out! They are also very affordable! I would recommend if you have a lot of writing to do!
Aaliyah L.
Norcross, GA
Sharpie permanent marker is the best on the market. I use many different ones to write with in my journal and my son uses them to draw with. I use the king size to write messages on my son Christmas gifts.
Megan J.
This is a must have in every home. It writes large enough that you don't have to keep going over whatever it is you are labeling. I have used these to label boxes so many times when moving. They come in handy for writing on freezer bags too. The ink stays put great. I love these things!
Ella P.
Portland, OR
Yes it amazing. Gets the point across when you need a huge marker! Yessss so much yesss