BY SHARPIE

Sharpie® Smear Guard® Highlighter. see more...

Kat J.
You could buy knock-off highlighters from the dollar store or something, and yeah, they’d be cheaper,...

But what do you do when those cheap ineffective highlighters dry out? Or leak? Or fade on whatever surface you wrote on? Or smudge the text that you’re highlighting?

You buy a Sharpie. Because you realize that by trying to save a couple dollars, you’ve completely abandoned the quality you know holds up over time. Sharpie never fails, it never disappoints. I only buy Sharpie highlighters because they’re the only brand that doesn’t bleed through the paper or mess up what I’m trying to highlight. The colors are bold, smooth, and they don’t blur the text underneath. Your highlighting will last forever, and it won’t ever fade or ruin the page.

Sharpie is a trusted name brand for a reason, and it’s the only brand of permanent marker and highlighters that I’ll buy.
Aerial P.
Lynn Haven, FL
My favorite highlighter. I've always loved getting the different colors and highlighting in colors coordinating with topics when doing my studies. More expensive than generic highlighters but there are all different size options and when the highlighted pages accidentally get wet it doesn't bleed nearly as bad, if at all, as the off brand highlighters do. I purchase mine from Office Depot.
Melanie M.
Raleigh, NC
Couldn't find the five count review. But this is a product that makes me super excited to get when I'm in work mode. Highlighting things keeps me organized and sharpie is top of the line. The fact that it doesn't smear or rub off on me is an added bonus of a great product.
jenn T.
I love to use these sharpie highlighters! It helps keep me super organized at the office and at home. I like how vibrant the colors are and the formula dries really fast so no smearing which is ideal!
Claire R.
Florissant, MO
My all time favorite highlighter. I use highlighters a lot in school and go through them quickly. These sharpie highlighters have been the best i have found and last the longest. I don't buy any other brand and I would definitely recommend them to anyone
Corrie W.
Spartanburg, SC
I use these in my classroom for all of my highlighting purposes. They are wet and you only need one stroke unlike with other brands. They last for several months and come in really cute colors. I recommend these to anyone who needs a great highlighter.
Rebecca D.
baton rouge
You will never go wrong when deciding upon the type of marker to buy as long as you are buying Sharpie. Whether it be a highlighter like these, or a permanent marker, sharpie is the best. Long lasting and non-smearing bold print. A+
Vineetaa S.
Boca Raton, FL
These are very nice highlighters. I truly appreciate that sharpie highlighters do not smear either written or printed work. That is a very handy thing to me. Dependable product. Purchased multiple times as needed.
karen m.
Franklin
I have two of these highlighters (yellow) and i like them. I like the yellow highlighters the best. They work very well.
Amanda B.
Converse, IN
These are the best highlighters ever! the only brand I'll ever use! I love the assortment of colors.