Sharpie Gel Highlighter, Assorted Colors, 5 per Pack

by Sharpie

#3 in Highlighters

Features gel stick technology, which provides the strongest smear protection across pen and marker inks and inkjet printouts. Won't dry out if left uncapped, or bleed through paper. Works great on all paper surfaces, including glossy or thin papers. Conforms to your handwriting style and writes as long as a traditional pen-style highlighter. Twist bottom to advance gel stick. Colors: Assorted Tip Type: Bullet Assortment: Fluorescent Blue Fluorescent Green Fluorescent Orange Fluorescent Pink Fluorescent Yellow.

Kmart and Walmart, but I honestly think the yellow gel highlighters are better then the colored ones because you can see the writing a lot better and they look neater.
I've rarely seen these in stores bit with only 2 in a pack where can I find all 5?
Start your review of Sharpie Gel Highlighter, Assorted Colors, 5 per Pack!
Purchased at: Walgreens
I think these are really cool highlighters, but they don’t work as well as your average highlighter. It was worth it, to me, to buy these once as a fun treat to make work a little more fun, but I wouldn’t buy these again
These are such great highlighters. And they’re super cool because they’re gel! I feel like it’s s lot easier to highlight exactly what you want with these in comparison to normal highlighters and they don’t start to dry out and look bad on paper. They’re super affordable and you can find them at any office supply store, pharmacy or grocery store!
When ever school ask my daughter for highlighters this is the perfect solution. If I buy them at the beginning of school year they are super affordable. It comes with different colors, this make the use of them fun.
Woodstock, GA
These highlighters are the best because they don’t bleed through the pages and I like how they come in a variety of colors making it easier to study and highlight different points in different colors.
Purchased at: Amazon
These are so weird and cool at the same time. They are really a new idea in the highlighter marker. They do not rub off on your hands but work like ink on the paper. Really a mind boggling experience to use one of these. Good going sharpie. Changing the highlighting game.
I really liked these highlighters. But they do smear if you rub your hand across them before they are dry. So make sure not to do that. Other than that, they are on of my favorite highlighters. They work well in my planner.
I absolutely love these highlighters! They are smudge proof and go on smoothly. The colors are bright and vibrant! The cost is reasonable for this product market.
I am always drawing or writing with markers. My friend gave me some  Sharpie Gel Highlighters, 8 COUNT to try. They're wonderful. These markers doesn't dry out if I forget to put the cap back on. They're smear proof and doesn't bleed through my papers. I can write on notebook paper, copy paper, or poster board and its always very smooth, bright, and pretty. I just twist the bottom to advance the gel stick. These Sharpies are a little more expensive but really worth it
Norman, OK
I have kind of a love-hate relationship with these gel highlighters. I love how smoothly they glide on the paper and the vibrancy of the colors, plus they never bleed through the paper and they never dry out. But they do smear because they take a while to dry fully, and I always get crumbly little flecks of excess gel all over the place, on my hands and clothes and the paper and the desk, and stuck to the opposite page in books. Try it if you're curious, or if you really can't stand bleed-through.
Ho Ho Kus, NJ
BEST highlighters I've ever used. It doesn't bleed onto the other pages, it doesn't stick, it doesn't smudge pencil. It glides on so nicely and definitely makes everything stand out. The consistency is more like a crayon, compared to other highlighters that are like markers. It lasts FOREVER and is just amazing.