BY SHARPIE #6 in School Supplies

Features gel stick technology, which provides the strongest smear protection across pen and marker inks and inkjet printouts. Won't dry out if left uncapped, or bleed through paper. Works great on all paper surfaces, including glossy or thin papers. Conforms to your handwriting style and writes as long as a traditional pen-style highlighter. Twist bottom to advance gel stick. Colors: Assorted Tip Type: Bullet Assortment: Fluorescent Blue Fluorescent Green Fluorescent Orange Fluorescent Pink Fluorescent Yellow. see more...

• Kmart and Walmart, but I honestly think the yellow gel highlighte...7 Answers
  • I've rarely seen these in stores bit with only 2 in a pack where ...12 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Amanda W.
These are such great highlighters. And they’re super cool because they’re gel! I feel like it’s s lot easier to highlight exactly what you want with these in comparison to normal highlighters and they don’t start to dry out and look bad on paper. They’re super affordable and you can find them at any office supply store, pharmacy or grocery store!
Jan G.
When ever school ask my daughter for highlighters this is the perfect solution. If I buy them at the beginning of school year they are super affordable. It comes with different colors, this make the use of them fun.
Kamish L.
Aurora, IL
These highlighters are the best because they don’t bleed through the pages and I like how they come in a variety of colors making it easier to study and highlight different points in different colors.
Lexi W.
I love these bright neon sharpies!!! The are long lasting permanent markers with great pimented ink. Sharpies is great brand and I highly recommend using these!!!
Kristie A.
I am always drawing or writing with markers. My friend gave me some  Sharpie Gel Highlighters, 8 COUNT to try. They're wonderful. These markers doesn't dry out if I forget to put the cap back on. They're smear proof and doesn't bleed through my papers. I can write on notebook paper, copy paper, or poster board and its always very smooth, bright, and pretty. I just twist the bottom to advance the gel stick. These Sharpies are a little more expensive but really worth it
Eva T.
Norman, OK
I have kind of a love-hate relationship with these gel highlighters. I love how smoothly they glide on the paper and the vibrancy of the colors, plus they never bleed through the paper and they never dry out. But they do smear because they take a while to dry fully, and I always get crumbly little flecks of excess gel all over the place, on my hands and clothes and the paper and the desk, and stuck to the opposite page in books. Try it if you're curious, or if you really can't stand bleed-through.
Jaclyn L.
BEST highlighters I've ever used. It doesn't bleed onto the other pages, it doesn't stick, it doesn't smudge pencil. It glides on so nicely and definitely makes everything stand out. The consistency is more like a crayon, compared to other highlighters that are like markers. It lasts FOREVER and is just amazing.
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
Not a fan of these Sharpie Gel Highlighters. I normally love all Sharpie products but I don't like these. They are a gel so they come off sticky on the paper and bumpy as well. It dries bumpy and sticky too so it makes the pages stick together. It's like trying to highlight with a crayon. I bought these at Walmart but I will not be purchasing them again. Do not recommend these Sharpie Gel Highlighters.
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
Perfect for back to school my 4th grader is going to be putting high lighters to work this year and it is time I find all the deals I can I can tell she is going to go through a ton Sanford Sharpie 8ct Asst. Highlighter Marker
Paige B.
Macedonia, OH
These Sharpie gel pens are so cool I've never seen anything like it before. Anytime I'm using them people always ask me about them and want to try them and just think they're the coolest thing ever. They are functional and go on super smooth without adding that wetness to your text with a regular Sharpie highlighter marker.
Madison R.
Rowlett, TX
I've rarely seen these in stores bit with only 2 in a pack where can I find all 5?
Jana G.
Kmart and Walmart, but I honestly think the yellow gel highlighters are better then the colored ones because you can see the writing a lot better and they look neater.