BY NONE

Mark almost any surface with bright lasting color. Tough resilient 0.5mm tip produces quick flow. Dries fast resists water acid-free and permanent. Also available in sets. see more...

Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
Decorator Expert Level 1
Review for: Sharpie Fine Point Markers, Sharpie Fine Point Markers, Sharpie Fine Point Markers, Sharpie Fine Point Markers, Sharpie Fine Point Markers more...
I love these markers, they are affordable, easy to find in any large supermarket or office store, they write smoothly, and they are a quality product. You can tell they aren't cheaply made or easily broken. I will definitely be buying these again sometime soon.
Megan O.
Philadelphia, PA
These are the absolute best markers in the world! I am obsessed to say the least! I have every single color, probably more than one of each! Everywhere I go, I always have at least 5 different colors in my handbag!
arlin a.
martil
Review for: Sharpie Fine Point Markers, Sharpie Fine Point Markers, Sharpie Fine Point Markers, Sharpie Fine Point Markers, Sharpie Fine Point Markers, Sharpie Fine Point Markers, Sharpie Fine Point Markers, Sharpie Fine Point Markers more...
Hello,

i love this products, and i want to review this products 😁👋

Gmail : momhdy77@gmail.com
Gmail : kurapikahdy7@gmail.com
Jessica P.
Love this set! I managed to snag it at half price for around £15 at hobby craft,

The colours are great and very vibrant, love the addition of neons and metallics

Work for a number of different creative projects!

Only thing is there is two neon oranges!