Sharpie Fashion Assortment Fine Tip Marker Pen (5ct)

by Sharpie

#15 in Markers

Sharpie fashion assortment fine tip marker pen (5ct)

Sharpie Fashion Assortment Fine Tip Marker Pen (5ct) Are these sharpie better to write with than traditional sharpie markers?
Does it bleed through paper?
Do these bleed through paper?
Start your review of Sharpie Fashion Assortment Fine Tip Marker Pen (5ct)!
Auburn
Sharpie Fashion Assortment Fine Tip Marker Pen (5ct) uploaded by Maddy M.
My go to pens for fine, detailed, doodling! The ink lasts forever and the tips don’t bend like other felt tip pens! They didn’t bleed through as much as I thought they would either!
Ellsworth
First, I am in no way an art professional of any type- just a craft/art enthusiast and hobbyist who isn't trying to spend a fortune on supplies.
I purchased these markers with the intent to use them on my new expert level coloring books I had purchased. I have used many sharpies in the past, but never the Ultra Fine tip. I knew that they wouldn't be as fine as some of the fancier art pens out there (Copic), but I was pleasantly surprised when I started to use them at how fine the tip really was.
They worked wonderfully for my first project in my new book- I tried to use every color just to see what there was, and found that I didn't have any problems with bleeding except on the darkest blue, and even then, it wasn't that bad.
The ONLY reason that this gets 4 stars instead of 5 is because I am disappointed in some of the colors themselves. The picture of the product shows colors that have very light caps- what appear to be sky blue, light pink, lavender, etc. Obviously with a marker, I know that true pastels are very hard to achieve, but these colors were far from pastel at all. On my picture below, you will see on the blue flower, the grey looking color is the lightest blue. And on the purple flower, the grey looking color is the lightest purple. I feel like I got 5 grey markers instead of true pastel colors. Also, the variation of colors is lacking. There are 4 green markers in the set, and as you can see on my frog, I did in fact use all 4 greens, but it is very hard to tell because they came out much darker than the cap would indicate. If you are looking for color variations, I would not order this, but if you need bright, bold colors, then this is your set!
Battle Creek, MI
Purchased at: Walmart
These fine tips write nicely. There color is very bold and nice. They do not dry out quickly a d are great for using as a pen in a bullet journal or for fine details in art pieces. I use them in my planner. They are affordable and I would reccomend them.
Purchased at: Walmart
I am obsessed with Sharpie pens! I have been getting them for years and I love how there are multiple colors to choose from. They are bold and smooth without bleeding through paper. Definitely one of my favorite pens ever!
I have to keep a neat schedule for my job. I think writing with nice quality pens really helps keep my handwriting legible and logging my information a lot easier. These are my favorite pens that I use. They are rather inexpensive , don't smear and make your handwriting super easy to read! These ones are not permanent but are great for regular every day use. Recommend to all especially those who need to keep track of anything in an organized fashion.
I love these pens, I recently saw them in the store and had to purchase them because i was intrigued. I needed new pens for class and I was hoping these would do the trick, and they did. They do not bleed through the paper so that was wonderful. I would recommend this product to any other student.
Ho Ho Kus, NJ
I love these fine tip Sharpies! Sometimes the regular sized sharpie is too bulky and wide for whatever I'm doing, so the fine tip is a perfect size! It allows me to write in smaller areas without having messy and blurry words. These also don't leak through pages, which is nice!
Highland, IN
Love these markers , I purchased at office depot the other day because I saw them on the shelf , they dont smear and they wrote in a smaller libe than the standard Sharpie so I was abke to use them to label all my daughter's back to school supplies with them easily
Harrison Vly, PA
Sharpie Fashion Assortment Fine Tip Marker Pen (5ct) uploaded by Britt H.
Love the sharpie fine pens! They write with bold brilliant colors that make anything pop! They don't bleed through the material your righting on. The ink drys very fast making it smear resistent. They are affordable, fun to use to add color to notes planers to doodle with! Highly recommended
Since I started using these, I have been obsessed. They are by far my favorite pen and the only kind that I consistently go out and repurchase. They don't bleed through paper, last a long time, and they have such a clean look to them. They feel so comfortable to write with and they are the only thing I like to write with.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
review
2 years ago
Alyssa P. • a year ago
They definitely are better to write with. I take notes in class with them to color code things. They don't bleed through the paper at all!