Sharpie® Blue Fine Point Pens, 2 Pack

by Sharpie

SHARPIE PEN 2CT BLUE

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sharpie® Blue Fine Point Pens, 2 Pack!
Adriane N.
Aurora, CO
4,082 reviews
I love Sharpie pens!! There is nothing like writing with a classy pen. It feels good in your hand- and your penmanship looks fabulous! I adore ❤ this shade of blue ink. We homeschool in our home so it was seriously time ⏰ for some NEW pens!!! Highly recommend!! 👌
myra H.
1,100 reviews
Not sure what it is about Sharpie, but I love the brand. I really like the fine tip on these pens and the release of ink is very nice. I've had some that seemed to dry out fairly quickly but other than that small issue these have been some of my most reliable pens!
Pam M.
Amelia, OH
Love the color of these blue Sharpie pens, and the fact they are permanent w/o the ink bleeding through the page like regular permanent markers or even felt tip pens. Love the smoothness of writing with these as well. They are a must have for my office & I always have one in my bag.
Stacey L.
Kincardine, ON
Sharpie® Blue Fine Point Pens, 2 Pack uploaded by Stacey L.
I love sharpie everything. I love these fine point pens for my journal. I like how they feel when I right. Very bold and precise. No leaking or smearing. I bought at a very affordable price on sale. But I would pay full price because still not badly price but it is also great quality.
Jeanette G.
Hamilton, ON
Great fine point pens I bought two a few days ago and they work great and they don't bleed though paper . Great product

Looking for your answer?