Sharpie Black Medium Point Oil-Based Paint Marker 35549 uploaded by Yanelis C.

BY SHARPIE

Sharpie oil-based paint marker is perfect for arts and crafts. Marker applies smooth and vivid colors. Ink is opaque and glossy, even on dark surfaces. Marker makes permanent marks on most surfaces including glass, metal, plastic, rubber, stone, wood, pottery and more. Certified AP nontoxic, quick-drying ink is weather-resistant, fade-resistant, acid-free and xylene-free. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
I love these markers, they are affordable, easy to find in any large supermarket or office store, they write smoothly, and they are a quality product. You can tell they aren't cheaply made or easily broken. I will definitely be buying these again sometime soon.
Brittney B.
Clarksville, TN
This showed up amazingly!! It came out shiny and made perfect lines! I didn’t think it would make it through my whole project but it did and I have plenty left! Well with the price!
Yanelis C.
Sharpie is my ally in my work, to make beautiful lyrics with a wonderful finish! I can use it many times and it seems like it never ends! I recommend it!