Sharpie Art Pens uploaded by Genedra T.

BY UNKNOWN

Sharpie Art Pens make bold, vivid marks, and they won't bleed through paper! Unique extruded plastic tips assure durability and line-width consistency, and fine points deliver crisp, precise lines. The caps match the ink color. Hard plastic cases for easy storage. see more...

Arielle W.
North Gouverneur
I bought these from sams club and they were terrible. I was so excited to get these for my bullet style note taking in college. I was disappointed from the first write. The first one I tried, brown, was almost completely dried up and barely wrote. I don't know if these were old, a lemon, or what but the set I got is going to be returned asap.
Genedra T.
I like these if I need to do detailed work on my art projects. They don’t seem work well on paper that has a glossy finish but other than that they are great. I would recommend these for people who are into arts and crafts.
Sarah  L.
These pens are so versatile! I use them in my bullet journal and they don't bleed or ghost on the back of the page. I love the storage case and how it turns into a display stand. I also use them in my adult coloring books and for color coding my planner.
Jesse N.
Lewisburg, KY
Amazing. Wonderful. Incredible. I’m not sure how many adjectives I need to express this, but I’m happy to have them.
sophie c.
I love writing but I know with these Sharpie pens it will rock my notebooks also is there any pros? Cons? Effective? or disappointing? Would they be affordable or expensive? Knowing the appearance I would recommend these but you knowing the quality would you recommend these?
Millie A.
Derbyshire
Are these worth the price?
Genedra T.
Do these dry out easily?