BY SHARPIE #8 in School Supplies

Sharpie accent tank style chisel tip highlighter - assorted (set of 12) see more...

Buy on Target
  • "They are perfect in college, and high school." in 1 review
  • "These are much better than the thinner sharpie highlighters in my opinion." in 1 review
  • "Every college student, high school student, those with office jobs and anyone who takes notes definitely need highlighters In their lives!!!" in 1 review
  • "These are a must for taking notes and reading." in 1 review
  • "definitely help me to keep track of what's important in the text I read" in 1 review
Kat J.
San Antonio, TX
You could buy knock-off highlighters from the dollar store or something, and yeah, they’d be cheaper,...

But what do you do when those cheap ineffective highlighters dry out? Or leak? Or fade on whatever surface you wrote on? Or smudge the text that you’re highlighting?

You buy a Sharpie. Because you realize that by trying to save a couple dollars, you’ve completely abandoned the quality you know holds up over time. Sharpie never fails, it never disappoints. I only buy Sharpie highlighters because they’re the only brand that doesn’t bleed through the paper or mess up what I’m trying to highlight. The colors are bold, smooth, and they don’t blur the text underneath. Your highlighting will last forever, and it won’t ever fade or ruin the page. The chisel tip makes it easy for larger lines of text, and it gives a sharp line as well.

Sharpie is a trusted name brand for a reason, and it’s the only brand of permanent marker and highlighters that I’ll buy.
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
Sharpie Accent Tank Style Chisel Tip Highlighter - Assorted  are great product and they are just so awesome I love highlighters and this is no different. They are easy to find and very affordable.
Lexi W.
I love these bright neon sharpies!!! The are long lasting permanent markers with great pimented ink. Sharpies is great brand and I highly recommend using these!!!
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Sharpie brand highlighters ars a favorite of mine. They are also an essential school supply. These work great when highlighting important information in notes and books. The Colors are vibrant and long-lasting. However, like any marker, these will dry out quickly if the Is not securely on the highlighter. These are very affordable highlighters and I would recommend them over other brands.
Noemi P.
I not only buy these for highlighting my notes in college but my kids also use these for school. These are the most requested highlighters in my kids grade and middle schools. I live the multipavk because you get more and it last longer for the teachers and you can never have to many highlighters in college.
Christen L.
Fort Worth, TX
I love this set of highlighters. I am constantly highlighting important or interesting lines when I'm reading, so having an assorted pack allows me to kind of coordinate what I'm highlighting. If you're super weird about that stuff like me then you need this pack!
Jennifer P.
Pittsburgh , PA
These highlighters are awesome! Their color is bright and they last a long time, which is perfect because my issue is always running out of ink too quickly. They are more expensive than the cheaper brands, but you get what you pay for. I definitely recommend these!
Kirsten L.
Affordable and great pigmentation but if you use even the slightest "low" quality paper, it'll bleed right through and ruin everything. My school doesn't use the nicest paper in the world so these often bleed right through my papers and I have to reprint.
Astry C.
Beaufort, SC
Yeah these are you best friend in college. I find myself highlighting a ton during lectures to make it easier for me to study when exams come up & these last such a long time & I got the pack that comes in different colors from Office Depot.
Hannah S.
I love these sharpies! I use sharpies almost every day because I study and highlight important things I need to know for college every day. They come in handy when I'm note taking in class because I always remember what I need to know for a test.
Janet O.
Where can i get them ?
Skarlett L.
How much do you use these in college?
Sarah K.
How many of these do you have? I have to many
Allison N.
Purvis, MS
Do these photocopy?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Never used one, is it a good highlighter?