Sharpie Accent Tank Style Chisel Tip Highlighter - Assorted (Set of

by Sharpie

#2 in Highlighters

Sharpie accent tank style chisel tip highlighter - assorted (set of 12)

Do these dry out quickly?
Favorite Sharpie color?
Do these photocopy?
Start your review of Sharpie Accent Tank Style Chisel Tip Highlighter - Assorted (Set of!
Product Highlights
“These are much better than the thinner sharpie highlighters in my opinion.” in 1 review
“These are a must for taking notes and reading.” in 1 review
“Every college student, high school student, those with office jobs and anyone who takes notes definitely need highlighters In their lives!!!” in 1 review
“definitely help me to keep track of what's important in the text I read” in 1 review
“They are perfect in college, and high school.” in 1 review
I remember buying these at some point and was really disappointed when I took them out of the package most of them didn't write well there was hardly any ink in it
These are much better than the thinner sharpie highlighters in my opinion. I think the colors and great and they are reasonably priced. They do not smudge or bleed through to the back of the page. Highly recommend.
Hughson , CA
My favorite highlighter by far! As a college student I use these on a regular basis. On notes, in my books, and articles. Really helps focus on important points!
Always Sharpie products and they never disappoint. The price is good too. I get the highlighters and the regular black sharpies to mark things I'm putting into boxes. Its a great marker.
Brooklyn
Easy to use and very affordable. Great for studying! Sometimes when you highlight over what you wrote it might run the ink just a little but other than that this is cool with me.
Kansas City, MO
These high lighters have saved my life when it comes to studying. They are great at not smearing any ink and are wide enough to cover what you need highlighted.
Not much else to say other than these are good highlighters, in the classic fluorescent yellow color. These don't dry out very fast either, which is a plus.
I love these chunky, chisel tip highlighters. They are very satisfying to hold and use. And they don't dry out as quickly as the slimmer retractable kind!
Perfect to use from middle school to college, and even beyond that like you could use them on your calender or to do lists. Love to use these for my notes.
Greeneville, TN
These are the absolute best highlighters. I love the different colors that this brand comes in. They make notes perfect to be added with bright colors! :)
Ask a question to the Influenster community...