Sharpie Accent Retractable Highlighters - Kmart.com uploaded by Maussa I.

BY KMART #5 in Highlighters

Easy push button for one-handed highlighting. Safety Seal™ innovation prevents dry-out. Micro chisel tip for precise highlighting. With pocket clip. SMEAR GUARD™ ink resists smearing-even on inkjet printer and ball pen documents. (Based on consumer surveys. Let ink dry before highlighting.) Global Product Type: Highlighters; Highlighter Type: Pen; Ink Color(s): Blue; Fluorescent Green; Fluorescent Pink; Fluorescent Yellow; Orange; Tip Type: Micro Chisel. see more...

Tatiana A.
I tend to lose the caps to my highlighters these are a life saver. We use it in the office all the time and always make sure there are different colors for different projects if needed!
Samantha b.
Not only do I love the fact that they are retractable they also have very bright and vibrant color. I use them daily and they last an entire semester of school and then some.
Mariana C.
Burleson, TX
Love these highlighters! I mostly just love being able to use them without worrying about the marker drying! I usually have to keep taking the cap off, but with this ones.. you won’t! I would recommend buying them
Justice C.
Lehighton, PA
These lasted me all semester. I was concerned because they didn't have lids, but I have kept them in my car in the freezing cold and they continued working.
Alicia L.
Los Angeles, CA
I love highlighter!! And these highlighters are really pretty and bright. I use them for any type of work or even coloring. I would recommend it any time.
Esther G.
Their sharpies, way to expensive for some markers. Save yourself the liner and go to the dollar store and get some markers that will do the same thing
Berlina W.
Chicago
My kids love these colors for their many arts and crafts activities at school and at home. The color pigments are excellent for work and scrapbooking.
Emma L.
Caraway, AR
The highlighters were nice in colour. They didn't bless through any paper. They retracted which was nice because there was no lid to lose.
Janessa F.
They last for a good length of time and didn't smear. I love this for college note taking, whether it's in textbooks, notebooks or on note cards!
Guadalupe G.
Delano
I really like to use these highlighters in school , they are not like other highlighters that sometimes stink ! And they are very bright .