Sharpie Accent Retractable Highlighters - Kmart.com uploaded by Maussa I.

BY KMART #5 in Highlighters

Easy push button for one-handed highlighting. Safety Seal™ innovation prevents dry-out. Micro chisel tip for precise highlighting. With pocket clip. SMEAR GUARD™ ink resists smearing-even on inkjet printer and ball pen documents. (Based on consumer surveys. Let ink dry before highlighting.) Global Product Type: Highlighters; Highlighter Type: Pen; Ink Color(s): Blue; Fluorescent Green; Fluorescent Pink; Fluorescent Yellow; Orange; Tip Type: Micro Chisel. see more...

Daisy R.
Watsonville
I use these for school I really love how they come in different colors and last long I was really proud of how it turned out, it was pretty affordable for getting 5 highlighters. I would totally recommend if your going back to school or have a business of your own and would like to use this product to brighten your papers.
tricia e.
Los Angeles
I'm a manual gal, and pens, pencils, highlighters, and a great notebook all excite me.  I've used these highlighters a few times for work.  They do work well, and the fact that you don't have to keep track of a cap is nice.  But I didn't find that they lasted as long as those with a cap.  But sharpie is the brand of choice for a quality highlighter!
Jordyn C.
Lexington, KY
Being a college student and shoving everything in her purse, these are great! They don’t leak like regular highlighters. They’re so affordable and you get all the colors you need. I would recommend these to anyone who wants leak-free, smooth highlighters.
Breanna T.
These highlighters are amazing! I really enjoyed using them for school. I still have some in my desk for when I’m reading.
They’re very affordable, and the ink doesn’t run out as fast as a lot of other brands. 10/10 would recommend.
Daniela S.
Lodi
they were really bright and good for the price i mean what else can i say they’re highlighters and yeah not to dense or soft the pigment is there tho just know that i guess and yeah you should try it out
Kamila P.
Crystal lake
Love this product because of the vibrant colors and the great outcome. These are great for studying. These highlighters are very affordable and I would definitely repurchased this product again. I would recommend this product to people who love to be organized!
🌺Kasara L.
Honey Brook, PA
These are great for school students or someone who marks they’re reading books a lot. Colors work great & I love the sharp point. Makes highlighting more precise & easy. Highly recommend to anyone who wants to use this
Jasmine S.
Chicago
I love the color of the highlighters! They are bright. I would definitely continue buying this product. It is affordable and it is very easy to find at any local store. I recommend this product!
Shelby B.
These highlights are very nice. I love the fact that they come in many colors. When highlighting, the ink does not smear what you are highlighting. Smearing is always annoying. They are good highlighters for the price.
Ana B.
Fort Wayne, IN
When reading, making summaries for class or any other activity that involves highlighting i will night recommend this highlighters. They do their job and last a really long time. I also used them with my white board