Sharpie Accent Retractable Chisel Tip Highlighters - Fluorescent Pink uploaded by Alexandra C.Sharpie Accent Retractable Chisel Tip Highlighters - Fluorescent Pink uploaded by Chelsea P.

BY SHARPIE #13 in Highlighters

Sharpie accent retractable chisel tip highlighters - fluorescent pink (12 pack) see more...

• "They work great and are very convenient to carry around." in 1 review
  • "These are great for highlighting in a text book or a worksheet." in 1 review
  • "It is nice to be able to have different colors for every chapter so I can keep focused and separate topics in my head. " in 1 review
  • "They last a long time so I hardly ever have to shop for them." in 1 review
Kat J.
You could buy knock-off highlighters from the dollar store or something, and yeah, they’d be cheaper,...

But what do you do when those cheap ineffective highlighters dry out? Or leak? Or fade on whatever surface you wrote on? Or smudge the text that you’re highlighting?

You buy a Sharpie. Because you realize that by trying to save a couple dollars, you’ve completely abandoned the quality you know holds up over time. Sharpie never fails, it never disappoints. I only buy Sharpie highlighters because they’re the only brand that doesn’t bleed through the paper or mess up what I’m trying to highlight. The colors are bold, smooth, and they don’t blur the text underneath. Your highlighting will last forever, and it won’t ever fade or ruin the page. The retractable tip is convenient and doesn’t dry out like other brands, although I do prefer the regular capped highlighters because I find them slightly more comfortable in my hand.

Sharpie is a trusted name brand for a reason, and it’s the only brand of permanent marker and highlighters that I’ll buy.
Kathrine Y.
Warren, MI
I love these. I am always up to try different highlighters. What I lie about he sharpie brand is they normally last longer than other ones. These haven't disappointed and are still holding up even though I've had them for a while. The tip is also very convenient.
Emily W.
Atlanta, GA
These are my favorite highlighters. They come in a ton of different colors and are relatively inexpensive. The retractable tip is great for making sure you don't end up coloring inside your bag.
Ashley N.
It's definitely incredibly convenient (and good for those of us that can never quite manage to put the cap back on). Depending on the paper and ink, though, I've found that it will smudge a bit. I've never had a problem with it bleeding through at least, or any issues highlighting in textbooks. It dries out fairly quickly though.
Kourtney L.
Greenville
Absolutely love! Made studying for finals recently most definitely easier and brighter! Recommended this product to all of my friends. Easy and fun to use when wanting to highlight or underline key points in a book or your notes
Emily G.
I use these for when I have to highlight important text in my textbooks. They last a long time so I hardly ever have to shop for them. I also love the fact that you just have to click them and don't have to deal with a cap
Breann C.
Highland Park, NJ
I love thee highlighters because they come in the brightest and happiest colors! It is nice to be able to have different colors for every chapter so I can keep focused and separate topics in my head.
Autumn W.
London, OH
I generally love all things Sharpie.. however, the last three times I have purchased a Sharpie product it was dry. It is so frustrating to buy a product, only to discover that you cannot use it.
Kayla H.
I love the bright colors they come in, but I wish they lasted longer. They dry out faster than highlighters that have lids/caps on them, and they seem to smudge everything you're highlighting.
Marcy H.
Edmond, OK
These are great! It's quicker to just click then to try and take the cap off and not lose it! When you use them so much the last thing you want to do is lose the cap and have it dry out!
rebecca p.
WHERE CAN I FIND THESE?
Jessica W.
Desloge, MO
I always see these at walmart, Office Max and Target.