Sharpie Accent Liquid Pen Style Highlighters - Kmart.com uploaded by Katharine P.Sharpie Accent Liquid Pen Style Highlighters - Kmart.com uploaded by Katharine P.Sharpie Accent Liquid Pen Style Highlighters - Kmart.com uploaded by Hope S.

BY SHARPIE

Features loop that attaches to three-ring binders, planners and bags so you never lose your highlighter! Visible ink supply lets you know before you run out. Smooth ink flow for consistent highlighting. Micro chisel tip highlights both wide and narrow lines of text. Quick-drying, odorless SMEAR GUARD ink resists smearing even on inkjet printer and ball pen documents. (Based on consumer surveys. Let ink dry before highlighting.) Global Product Type: Highlighters; Highlighter Type: Liquid Pen; Ink Color(s): Fluorescent Yellow; Tip Type: Micro Chisel. see more...

Bethany H.
Basking Ridge, NJ
What is nice about the liquid style for me is that you can see how much is left inside so you don't get stuck with it dying on you all of a sudden. The colors are vibrant and highlight well. Only problem I have with the liquid is that it smears if I'm on paper that is glossy like in a textbook or something like that.
Tess M.
Pro: nice vibrant colors and smoothe, fluid marking. Con: the lids are a little hard to snap on and off (could be a pro if you have little ones in your home). They are fairly affordable and last a good amount of time. I would recommend them, especially if you are a college student with a lot of highlighting to do.
Alejandra D.
San Antonio , TX
I love sharpies and highlighters, every time I go to the store I have to control my self on buying more, it's a good brand but stay with the classic pen, sometimes the ones with different points are dry it'll doesn't last
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
I absolutely loves these highlighters. As expected, this is another good product made by Sharpie. The ink is bright and does not smear. The ink also seems to stay fairly bright and not fade as quickly as compared to other brands. These highlighters are very inexpensive, especially during back to school season.
Jade W.
I really like the vibrant color that this highlighter gives. I would recommend only using it on notebook paper. I have found that when I use it in a text book it tends to smudge and get on my hands. It does tend to dry quickly on paper and it is a smaller brush so my highlighting is more exact.
Daisy H.
Richlands, VA
I love these Sharpie Accent Liquid Pen Style Highlighters! They are small and fit comfortably in my hand, they come in bright colors that draw your attention to what you are highlighting, and they are really affordable. I highly recommend these to anyone in college or in high school!
María Gabriela L.

I love all things of Sharpie. This Accent Liquid Pen Style Highlighters are so cool! They are small and fit comfortably.. I highly recommend these to anyone in college or in high school! I love the vibran and brilliant color. The only thing is that don't dry quickly
Adelynn G.
Garciasville, TX
These are awesome. The ink is very vibrant, and the colors available are really nice. I would just not suggest using these on glossy paper, such as textbooks, because it will smudge.
Jenny H.
LOVE these highlighters. The color is true and the fluid ink is just so cool looking in the pen! Ours have not dried out at ALL the way traditional highlighters tend to over time.
Lindsay E.
Tempe, AZ
This is my favorite highlighter because the ink stays really wet. I never have to worry about it fading or being inconsistent. It comes out very bright. It is a little bit more messy because its so wet.