Sharpie Accent Liquid Pen Style Chisel Tip Highlighter - Yellow (12 uploaded by Deirdre T.

BY SHARPIE

Sharpie accent liquid pen style chisel tip highlighter - yellow (12 per set) see more...

Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
I love these highlighters, they are affordable, easy to find in any large supermarket or office store, they write smoothly, and they are a quality product. You can tell they aren't cheaply made or easily broken. I will definitely be buying these again sometime soon.
Deirdre T.
Hopewell Jct, NY
Very nice highlighter. Not too bright of a yellow like some brands! I like the see through plastic so you can see the level of ink you have left. I haven't had any bleeding as it is a very liquidy highlighter, but dries right away. I bought a multi color set and they are all nice, I definitely recommend these!
-See pic for color.
Gianna M.
I really don't notice that this is much better than their regular (thin) highlighters. It is probably the angle that I hold it at, but the clear tip does not really help me any. I still love this brand of highlighters though. I really don't use anything else. The yellow is best because it is the brightest and in my opinion it is easier to see what you've actually highlighted. Plus it works with multiple colors! Depending on the pens you use, there still may be some smeared ink. I bought mine from Office Depot for about $1.25 (single one only) but others have said the clear tip helps them! So I'd still recommend it
Sara A.
These are great for studying and for work uses. They're filled to the brim with ink so it will take quite awhile to run out of any ink, they are a bit too expensive in my opinion but a quality pen for sure. I would definitely recommend to other students.
Hayli Z.
I don't really like the fat highlighters because it's just too much, but this is the perfect size and it's easy to hold almost like a pen. The highlight line is also thinner and more precise.
Katrina J.
Kissimmee, FL
I like the highlighters because they are not big and clunky, but you do have to let the ink dry which you usually don't need to do with other highlighters.
Chloe D.
San Marcos, TX
I love these highlighters in comparison to other highlighters because they show up so vibrant on paper! One of my must haves for college.
Cristina G.
These highlighters are great! Bright color, don't bleed through too bad. I use these in every color. They also lost for a long time.
Shelby F.
Kokomo, IN
The color is super bright and I love how precise the point of this highlighter is, it makes it extremely easy on a college student.
Alexandria W.
Bedford, TX
I love these so much. I'm such a nerd. I love the skinny tips. It;s easier to see what I;m highlighting. PLus its more precise.