BY SHARPIE #44 in Highlighters

Sharpie accent liquid pen style chisel tip highlighter - pink (12 per set) see more...

Buy on Target*
Taylor M.
Milford, CT
These are my favorite highlighters. i have been using them since high school and don't plan on ever switching. the colors are so fun and pigmented and really make it easy to separate certain things when highlighting a piece of work. color can bleed through sometimes.
Vickie L.
This packaging is more cute than the basic highlighters I use. The colors are pretty too. I just would NEVER buy these again. They bleed through everything. My notes always gets ruined. Not worth it at all. It sometimes even rips my paper because theres too much ink.
jaqueline v.
Pharr, TX
Very nice highlighter to have, super bright but I would prefer the gel highlighters by the same brand over these. Bleeds really easily through books, so if you care about that then I do not recommend using them on school books/ textbooks. The color sometimes bleeds into my hands.
Mariah R.
Madison, AL
These highlighters are so nice! They glide over paper without making that annoying scratchy sound. They do bleed through paper, but that's not a big issue for me. The best part is that they don't have a strong scent like a Sharpie permanent marker does.
Marissa G.
Duarte, CA
These have a very nice, sharp color but they bleed through even the thickest paper. Highlighters just shouldn't bleed like Sharpies...bad move on the companies part haha
Brenda C.
Personally I don't know why you would spend so much on a highlighter when you can buy some for much cheaper. This is too expensive and not worth it.
Rebecca C.
Wilmington, DE
I have this entire set and I have been using then for literally YEARS! they're l They're is I'd the best Highlighters I've ever owned.
Lindsay E.
Tempe, AZ
Love the color and the way the the highlighter works is super nice. Very bright and guides very well. Sometimes can be a bit messy
Daniela B.
I've been wanting to have those and I've heard good shit about the sharpie highlighter pen thing
Eve M.
St, AB
These are amazing highlighters they have so much Ink and really saturate the paper with colour so its perfect if youre working with very thick paper. They are bright in colour as well
Eve M.
St, AB
Whats your favourite colour to use?