BY SHARPIE

Sharpie accent liquid pen style chisel tip highlighter - blue (12 per set) see more...

Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
I love these highlighters, they are affordable, easy to find in any large supermarket or office store, they write smoothly, and they are a quality product. You can tell they aren't cheaply made or easily broken. I will definitely be buying these again sometime soon.
Nathalie E.
These are my favorite types of highlighters. I used to use them as markers because the ink flows so nicely. They are very vibrant. They have a tendency to bleed so be careful when highlighting important documents. They are also wet so then can smear if you are highlighting a text book or other glossy paper.
Heather B.
Mechanicville, NY
I liked this highlighter in the beginning, but I feel like for a Sharpie product it runs out of ink rather fast. I know that it's liquid, and there's only so much you can put in a pen, but it was a little ridiculous that I couldn't get through a normal sized book for class with one highlighter. But I like how bright they are, and that you can see how much ink is left in it.
Megan M.
Waterbury, CT
I like this highlighter. The color is great, however you cannot use this on one page and then expect to read something on the back of that page because the color will show through. I like to mainly use this for writing or as a marker rather than a highlighter.
Kristin C.
Homewood, IL
This highlighter comes in super useful during class. I don't know what I would do without it lol. Blue is my favorite color, and that's only oart if why I love this highlighter!! It is great because it doesn't smear the words on the page, and it dries pretty quickly. It is exception for all people to use!! 😊😊😊
Rebecca C.
I love these! The colors are so bight and don't fade. The shape of the tip makes it a lot easier to keep your highlighting neat and get it where you want it. They also last a really long time. They can easily last a year, whereas other highlighters usually start drying out after 6-8 months.
Chloe D.
San Marcos, TX
Seriously, great variety of colors, and they last so long! I buy these for every school year. I recommend purchasing the packs that contain multiple colors so you can alternate.
Haley E.
Americus, GA
I love this liquid pen Sharpie Highlighter. It is bright in color and it is stands out on paper. It is super effective and affordable. I highly recommend.
Katharine M.
Austin, TX
As a student, I highlight a lot and its important that the highlighter doesn't bleed. These are bright, last a while, and do not bleed from page to page.
Breann C.
Highland Park, NJ
These highlighters are fun because they are super bright!! I also like how they are wet but don't smear and are great for highlighting textbooks!
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
What is your favorite color highlighter? I am so tired of yellow or pink highlighters, are there any crazy colored highlighters like silver or metallic in this product?