BY SHARPIE #42 in Highlighters

Sharpie accent chisel tip retractable highlighter - orange (12 pack) see more...

• This is by far my favorite highlighter for taking with my to clas...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Erinn C.
Deforest, WI
I like that these sharpies are thinner than others that are available in stores. Often times my notes are written pretty small, so having a thinner tip helps me to make sure only what I want highlighted is getting highlighted. The color also stands out great!
Briana K.
This is by far my favorite highlighter for taking with my to class. It prevents losing the cap, which seems to happen often. Also these don't make my pen bleed when I highlight over my notes.
Alexzandra P.
Alvin, TX
LOVE LOVE LOVE sharpie products. These highlighters are perfect for highlighting in bright colors. And I love the fact that they are retractable, because I must rather clicky pens over anything with a cap.
Sarah B.
Minneapolis , MN
These highlighters are awesome! I like that it is retractable and comes in many different colors. It has a skinnier tip so it is easier to highlight exactly what you want highlighted!
Sara S.
Cambridge, MD
I really like this highlighter because it is retractable and I don't have to work about it bleeding while in my backpack or purse. However, when I run it across ink, I often come out with a black sharpie:(
Chelsea A.
Logan, WV
Personally I don't use them any differently than I do a normal highlighter. The click really doesn't affect me any but I really like the brand.
Serena M.
Sylacauga, AL
I like these highlights. Are not my absolute favorite but pretty close. Delivers a great like as well.
Sarah C.
Love sharpie highlighters. The click is amazing, I own these in almost every color. Favorite brand
Emily N.
Piedmont , SC
A must have in my book bag. I like the convenience of it being retractable (no lid to lose!)
Briana K.