BY SHARPIE #4 in Markers

Sharpie 4ct fine tip marker - assorted color see more...

• "The fine tip markers are great for so many different things." in 1 review
Kat J.
USA
You could buy knock-off permanent markers from the dollar store or something, and yeah, they’d be cheaper,...

But what do you do when those cheap ineffective markers dry out? Or leak? Or fade on whatever surface you wrote on?

You buy a Sharpie. Because you realize that by trying to save a couple dollars, you’ve completely abandoned the quality you know holds up over time. Sharpie never fails, it never disappoints. I’ve had Sharpie permanent markers that I forgot in a drawer and YEARS LATER, they still worked as if I just bought them. They release just enough ink as you write, and your writing will last very well on hard surfaces. And the fine tip makes it easy to write smaller and more detailed. It’s convenient and fantastic, no doubt about it.

Sharpie is a trusted name brand for a reason, and it’s the only brand of permanent marker I’ll buy.
Kimberly M.
North Edwards
Sharpie Permanent Marker s are the perfect gift for my daughter. She makes some very amazing drawings with them. Every gift occasion she asks for  Sharpie Permanent Marker especially if there is a new color. They are also great for labeling packages with the address because they are bold colors and can be seen easily. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Paola T.
Reno, NV
I love sharpies, they are pretty much effective on most surfaces. The colors are well-defined, they work wonderfully, and the price is affordable if you think about how much they do last. I have been using them for years and will continue to do so.
Victoria M.
Picayune, MS
Sweet angels of doodling, I love these things. Fine lines, no bleed through, smooth as the underbelly fur of a cat...they are a joy to write with. I've written over 400 pages in my journal since July and the ideas flow through those delicate little tips like honey. I have them at work. I have them at home. I have them in my purse.
Savanna J.
Beaverton, OR
I love these! As a college student, I am always needing to put my name on folders, notebooks and other miscellaneous items and these pens make it so easy to do so! Plus they are super affordable and last forever!
Kayla A.
Washington, NC
Great value markers. I buy at Walmart. Unfortunately they are too pricey but they do work for a lot of different things and I use them for so many different things! I recommend but I wish they were cheaper
Jess K.
Mineola, NY
Decorator Expert Level 1
Sharpies are the best permanent markers in the market. They come in a variety of colors and last a really long time. I’m always needing new ones because like Bobby-pins, markers always seem to go missing.
Tamika H.
Sacramento, CA
I use these for my patterns for Patternmaking (tracing slopers and labeling). Just have to remember to put something under my pattern paper so the market won't bleed on the surface I'm using.
Angie Nathaly M.
Ozone Park, NY
These are the pens my son prefers to draw with. There are many available art markers out there but for solid clear color that is permenant and easy to use my son really enjoys the sharpies. For that matter, so do I.
I find the cost very reasonable and I have found that they last longer than the traditional art markers. You do need to be careful as they are permenant and they will not *blend* like general artist markers but if you are using them to outline or fill in large amounts of space with the same color, these are tops in the price range.
I generally use these with a more solid paper to prevent bleed-through to the other side or general bleeding of colors. Not a paper as thick as watercolor paper but a decent drawing paper. These arent the kind of markers I would sketch on newsprint for example.
the new colors they came up with are clear, sharp and eye catching and the nibs are solid. These are a very good pen in the catagory
Gisellys A.
Who doesn’t love sharpie? They’re great for projects and the colors are so nice the only thing I don’t like is the smell especially when I’m using it when I have a headache. Other than that I love using these markers.
Yanirie N.
Saint cloud, FL
Would live to see a lot more colors don't u agree
Jenn K.
Do you guys use any of the other colors besides black?
Amaya A.
Do these have a strong smell?
DORA R.
Any other colors available?
Ale D.
Where can I buy more colors?