Sharpie 32893PP Ultra-Fine Point Permanent Marker, Assorted Colors, 24-Pack [Assorted Colors, 1] [{Sharpie 32893PP Ultra-Fine Point Permanent Marker, Assorted Colors, 24-Pack [Assorted Colors, 1] [{Sharpie 32893PP Ultra-Fine Point Permanent Marker, Assorted Colors, 24-Pack [Assorted Colors, 1] [{

BY SHARPIE

Sharpie 32893PP Ultra-Fine Point Permanent Marker, Assorted Colors, 24-Pack [Assorted Colors, 1] [{"item_package_quantity":"1","color_name":"Assorted Colors"}]
Meghan J.
Monroe, NC
The sharpie brand is one that has yet to fail me and these are no exception. The fine tip makes them great for writing or drawing. The colors are a great variety (I bought the "Electro Pop" collection) and really pretty. They're definitely fun to have. The only negatives are that bleeding through does happen with certain paper and these pens can dry out faster than the original sharpie.
Lisa P.
Apache Jct, AZ
Sharpie has been my go to product for many years, over 20.
I love this Sharpie set, it is one of my go to's for drawing and coloring and even some DIY crafts.
The color selection on this set is amazing! Every color of the rainbow plus it's cousin ;)
I also love the new tips as well.
Always great markers from Sharpie. .
Sharpies never seem to fail me and always do a great job.
Margaret C.
Atoka, TN
I love sharpies! This pack is like a crafters dream. While in typical I use the bullet tipped markers for usual permanent marker writing there are plenty of times were a fine tip will do. I love the variety of colors. With Sharpie I have never been concerned about quality and these definitely do not disappoint.
Vivien Y.
Bought these at Walmart for $16 (great deal) and all the colors are so vibrant and write very smooth.
Beisnel V.
Decorator Expert Level 1
Es un producto excelente, me encanta, me encanta, se lo recomiendo a todas las chicas para que lo usen, no se arrepentirán de usar este producto. Es un producto de alta calidad. gracias por compartir. recomendando 100%, gracias por lo mejor. el mejor producto en el mercado
Dina s.
Loving my new Sharpies, have always wanted some so got loads of cool colours so I can put my mark on everything.