Office SuppliesWriting & Drawing InstrumentsPensSharpie
1928990 Uni-Ball 307 Black Gel Pen Pack of 6

Sharpie 1928990 Uni-Ball 307 Black Gel Pen Pack of 6

by Sharpie

Features Uni-Ball 3 07 Black Gel Pen Pack of 6 Specifications Weight: 0.04

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sharpie 1928990 Uni-Ball 307 Black Gel Pen Pack of 6!
Emily D.
Wildwood, MO
Sharpie 1928990 Uni-Ball 307 Black Gel Pen Pack of 6 uploaded by Emily D.
Sharpie 1928990 Uni-Ball 307 Black Gel Pen Pack of 6 uploaded by Emily D.
I could not find the exact version of the Sharpie Gel pen I love on here so I am using this one since it is so similar. I use the Sharpie Pen S-Gel which boasts No Smear Technology and Always Vivid Writing. I have to say this is true. I buy the four pack of this and use them for practically ALL of my writing when I make notes and do our paper calendar by hand. I get the medium size with comfort grip. LOVE them. My go-to ink pen. Worth the price. Great and well known brand.
Ciera L.
Louisville, KY
I’m not really sure how I am supposed to write with anything else when these pens are so amazing. The ink is thick and heavy but there is no bleed through. Perfect for things that need to be copied.
Emily G.
I just bought these at CVS and I am a major fan. Unlike other gel pens, these do not smear at all!! It doesn’t bleed to the other page either. I want to buy more. I bought a 2 pack for about $4.
Ale C.
Sharpie 1928990 Uni-Ball 307 Black Gel Pen Pack of 6 uploaded by Ale C.
Like how the ink slides onto the paper however I wouldn't buy the "medium" ink. Sharpie is a great brand however I think next time I would try the fine point pen. The medium ink is a bit more dramatic and I prefer my ink to look less bolder.
Rachel K.
Hardy, VA
These are my favorite pens. There is honestly nothing more satisfying than a smooth writing pen. Bought a huge pack from Costco and love it. I've had one in my desk at work for about 3 months now still going strong!
Andrea D.
Aurora, CO
These don’t smear and they write smoothly. I love a good pen and these pass my test.
Michelle H.
Aurora, IL
It is a great pen to keep in your purse or in the office it runs so smooth, they arw affordable and they have different colors too
Leslie D.
Claremore, OK
so smooth! so black! so amazing to write with!! i love pens and stationery and this has made its way to my top drawer of pens!
Jamie S.
Virginia Bch, VA
Sharpie 1928990 Uni-Ball 307 Black Gel Pen Pack of 6 uploaded by Jamie S.
This is my favorite pen! It writes smooth and doesn’t smudge. I am left handed and this is the first gel pen I have been able to use without making a mess of the paper and my hand...lefties all understand my pain but thanks to sharpie we can use a great gel pen!
Kristen P.
Writes great and doesn’t smear. The only downfall to this pen is that it runs out fairly quickly if you’re using it to write notes rather than just a few times a day.

Looking for your answer?