BY SHARPER IMAGE

Sharper Image JS911B 8-Inch by 11-Inch Cordless LED Vanity Mirror and Beauty Station makes it easy to confidently apply your make-up. The main, non-magnified single-sided mirror has bright LED lights around the edge, ensuring that you always have the ideal lighting. The mirror tilts up and down, allowing you to find the perfect angle. The lights can be powered by 4 aa batteries (not included), so you can use this mirror anywhere, even when there are no outlets nearby. The included AC adaptor gives you the option to plug the mirror in when you're low on batteries. The 3-inch adjustable spot mirror is double-sided, providing 5x magnification on one side and 10x magnification on the other side. With the spot mirror, you will be able to flawlessly apply delicate eyeliner, spot stray hairs, blend your foundation and more. Built into the front of the mirror, you will find an easily accessible on/off touch switch located below the Sharper Image logo. To use this touch switch, turn on the main switch on the back of the mirror. The on/off touch switch allows you to save time and battery life by making it easy to turn on the lights when you need them. The base of this mirror features a convenient storage tray that is perfect for holding your phone or make-up, helping you stay organized while you get ready. On the back of the mirror, you will also find a USB charging port so you can charge up your phone before you leave the house. The Sharper Image JS911B 8-Inch by 11-Inch Cordless LED Vanity Mirror and Beauty Station comes with a 1-year limited warranty, so you can be as confident in the quality of your mirror as you are in yourself. Sharper image is committed to quality, innovation and design. Whether you're looking for the latest home electronics, air purifiers or other lifestyle products, sharper image will help you find the perfect product to suit your needs. see more...

• Is this worth the money?? đź‘Žđź‘Ť2 Answers
  • This looks so unique does anyone have it and do the light...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Megan V.
Aurora, CO
I honestly thought this might be a little over the top until my friend got one and I actually tried it. It is the best mirror ever for such a good price! surprised was an understatement when my makeup was seriously flawless for one of the first times ever!
Alyssa P.
Honolulu, HI
I think this is an okay product, mirror with led lights. I love the magnifying mirror it has, makes it easy for me to do my eyebrows. I also love how it can be battery operated, and plug it in at the same time. I can bring this especially if I am travelling somewhere that doesnt have good lighting or mirror. 4 stars because, to me, the light isnt enough but doable.
kelli g.
Spring hill, TN
I love this mirror! it works great for putting on my make up and for plucking my eye brows.  My daughter loves to use it as well. I would highly recommend this to anyone to try if your looking for a good mirror!!!
Bianca T.
Seaside
Hi my name is bianca tejeda and I would like to review this product this is my first time using this product
Vivian N.
I absolutely love this mirror. The LED lights makes doing your makeup so so much easier. The magnification mirror also helps with doing precise things eg. brows. This mirror is also portable which is amazing. I love this mirror and recommend everyone to buy it.
marie m.
Biskra, Biskra
i like to use it every day .........xoxo
ilhem b.
algeries
Produit très beau et merveilleux. Je conseille à tout le monde de l'utiliser et de l'essayer. Et achetez-le sans hésiter. J'ai essayé le produit avant et je suis très satisfait. Merci beaucoup pour les produits incroyables, nouveaux et merveilleux
Marianna M.
Lakewood Rch, FL
me gusta mucho este producto,
lo recomiendo con los ojos cerrados, esta marca es muy buena, tiene buen precio
y calidad, lo comprarĂ­a cuando tenga la oportunidad, lo deseo en mi
vida!
Eirini g.
Greece
A super mirror with led lights for doing your make up and see all the things that you want. It is a really good idea and I am sure that I will buy it
nooran h.
Cairo, Shoubra
Omg...is it real!! ...it's look amazing it's take my heart from the first sight ...... i just want to review by any way
Rhiannon V.
Albuquerque, NM
Is this worth the money?? đź‘Žđź‘Ť
Nicole A.
Las Vegas, NV
This looks so unique does anyone have it and do the lights work well?