No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sharper Image Augmented Reality Laser Game Bluetooth 360 Views With 21 Games App!
How would you rate this product?
Amanda C.
Sharper Image Augmented Reality Laser Game Bluetooth 360 Views With 21 Games App uploaded by Amanda C.
I am a gamer. I love anything to do with video games especially first person and just regular shooter games. So when i saw this in the store i got excited. How cool! Yeah. Well i should have listened to my husband when he said its not going to work. I get it home get the batteries in it download the app....and bomb! It doesnt work. It cannot connect my phone with the gun and the app just shows ke a black screen. So there is money wasted. In the end i guess i dont care in the way that now other people will know this does not work with my galaxy A10 phone or my LG Stylo 5 phone.

Looking for your answer?