Sharp - Aquos Hd - 60

Sharp - Aquos Hd - 60" Class (60-3/32" Diag.) - Led - 1080p - 120hz - Smart - Hdtv

BY SHARP

Learn more about smart products. see more...

Sharp - Aquos Hd - 60
Jacob B.
Ringgold, GA
My wife bought this as a birthday gift for me through Groupon and it is great! It feels like having your own personal movie theatre; making it amazing for movies and especially video games. I would definitely recommend this product.
Melissa P.
Brookhaven, PA
Great TV at first but after a wifi update that didn't happen I now have a smart TV that's not so smart. It won't connect to the wifi. After weeks of customer service calls we are waiting for repairs to be done...hopefully soon.
Allison B.
San Bruno, CA
I really like this TV, despite how long it took to get all my stuff hooked up to it. The color is great, the picture is clear, there's no glare, and with it hooked up to my surround sound it sounds even better.
dylan h.
Biddeford, ME
I love this TV it, has an amazing refresh rate and is very easy to use, my only issue is that the buttons wear over time and don't work as well, but i think thats because there touchscreen buttons
Samantha G.
New Carlisle, OH
The picture quality is amazing. I love that there is not much frame on the screen. It really goes to within an inch of the edge. Remote is easy to use. TV was easy to set up.
Tia B.
gum spring, VA
Purchased for my husband. he loves this TV . great picture. would recommend a sound bar as the sound isn't very loud
Katie C.
We just got this TV and it is so nice the picture is so clear and it looks so different and I love it!
Stefanie D.
Really enjoy my purchase. The picture is great and it is easy to use different devices with the TV.
Jamie M.
Barnhart, MO
Awesome picture. We bought it for Christmas after having it in layaway forever. Great picture.