Sharp Aquos 70

Sharp Aquos 70" Diag. LED Smart HDTV 3D and 4K Ready

BY SHARP

THE HIGHEST RESOLUTION FULL HD TV AVAILABLE. The LC-70SQ15U features Sharp's exclusive Quattron and Revelation technologies to deliver the highest resolution available on a Full HD TV. It has 10 million more subpixels than conventional Full HD TVs - for more detail, depth and color. Revelation technology also includes a built-in upscaler, making everything you watch sharper and more vivid. The LC-70SQ15U is future ready, with the ability to play 4K content. In fact, it is the only HDTV to accept a 4K signal. 240Hz refresh rate and 8 million: 1 dynamic contrast ratio give you precision clarity during fast-motion scenes. The new 2014 SmartCentral™ smart TV platform gives you all the best apps, lets you search across all your content sources, get recommendations, and easily navigate from a single remote control or your smart mobile device. No more switching TV inputs or launching individual apps to fnd the shows you want to watch. see more...

Sharp Aquos 70
Sharp Aquos 70" Diag. LED Smart HDTV 3D and 4K Ready
Buy on Walmart
Kaylee S.
Lansing, IL
Lol i don't even have a TV but this seemed like a fun one. I like watching TV and i guess it sounds good at like sam's club. I couldn't complain when i saw it. I've heard good things and ya know it's a TV so who cares as long as the price is good. Go for it
Kimberly C.
Love our sharp tv!! We have always owned sharp tvs and wouldn't have anything else in our home! With the perfect color and clear picture all of our family always compliment us on how nice our TV is!!
Kristina G.
Suffolk, VA
I love this TV. It is just the right size for my apartment, and has a great picture with movies and other TV shows. Very great definition.
elizabeth  m.
Best TV ever!!!, very nice picture, HD is amazing, everything looks a lot clearer and amazing, a little pricey, but good
Carletta J.
Rock Island, IL
Oh I love my television. My picture is so clear and it come with so much. My TV viewing is awesome
Farya K.
N Bethesda, MD
Love it. Great color and sound. Lots of clarity. The sound resonates around the room. Sleek looking
Stephanie L.
Love this TV! Very clear picture and love how big it is. The apps on it are awesome too!
Cacelia J.
Waco, TX
This TV is great and big and the thing is that I can only get a few digital channels